Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

The next C&C... How much longer can you wait?

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - How much longer can you wait for the next C&C to be announced?.

I don't really care when it comes out.

As long as it DOES come out.

I mean there are lots of other awesome games out there to fill the ever increasing void.

So as long as the next C&C is released before I croak I'll be happy. I just hope they do a decent job of it and don't murder the storyline.

I just hope they do a decent job of it and don't murder the storyline.

Thats about my only concern as well.

Ditto... I just hope it will be soon :).. Though I dont know if the previews/Images/Hoaxs or whatever are indication to how long it is away

yeah hopefully it comes out soon

for me it's a little bit worse

cause I live in Belgium and when something comes out in the US or somewhere else besides belgium

it takes a while to come out in Belgium

Patience is wearing thin I must say...

I'd too give it about 4 or so months after the release of Battle for Middle Earth for some sort of announcement... after that I just won't care much anymore.. Nothing against the C&C name, but when your expectations have been dashed by hoaxes, and it's been so long since Tiberian Sun... waiting for a sequal seems like an eternity...

At the end of the day it has to be Tiberian Twilight.... This community demands it so. If it's Red Alert 3 or Generals 2 I will be highly annoyed... Sure I'll buy it, but it proves that the EA Pacific team don't care about customer feedback.

The Need For Speed team do they bother to wander the fan-sites as n00b forum posters to get the feedback, as to not set off talk and leak the product... As far as I know it's the NFS team that lead EA in terms of what it's fans want.

Me to, well I'll have Half-Life 2.... no interest in BFME.

Me to, well I'll have Half-Life 2.... no interest in BFME.
I'm in the same boat as you Sonic. I've pre-ordered HL2.

Well... is should be released by fall 2005. Period. Later than that is too late.

My current timeframe expectations for EALA:

- 6th of December: BFME

- March-June 2005: BFME expasion announcement/release

- July 2005: announcement of the next C&C

- October 2005: release of the next C&C

And no, I do not want to see a Generals 2. RA3 would be a maybe, TT would be best.

If the next C&C is not announced before January 2006, then it's too late.

I think they should do something different!!!! not just the same old Tiberian, Red Alert, Generals. they need to make something new!!! cause ive played All of them 1,000,000,000 times and i need the same old RTS but with something different, like, maybe outer Space but not like Tiberian Sun and FireStorm. But I really dought they will do that so i guess i hoping for nothing!!!! but It would be cool to see something new in the COMMAND & CONQUER WORLD!!!! :twisted:

trash_kan_man I totally agree with your words.

Guest MadBadger

baaaa im satisfied w/ ZH till i get my comander in chief rank :P bout 50 wins i think :? then ill start mass spaming RA3 hoaxes on various sites :lol:

god outerspace that would be good,mine for stares,make planets bases,space ships for tanks omg good game

Hmm.. Well over a year after this thread is made and still no news... :(

Despite what others might say about this forum... No one is that stupid to click on those links...

Well to be honest I can think of one or two people... ;):P