Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Half-Life 3 first game trailer!

Finally..... but it's a fan-made trailer, not the official Valve one. Aw.... :(

So much to say, this trailer isn't a April Fools' joke after all, but it provided little relief to the HL fans. :mellow:

I wish someone out there create a complete good-looking expansion mod to HL2 (via Source Engine 2013) regarding these events before Valve officially releases their HL3 game.

Edited by zocom7

Which will be about 2030. :P

It's quite peculiar after all this time Valve doesn't want to make a third game of either game series. I mean the chances of a Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Dota 3, Portal 3, Counterstrike 3, and Team Fortress 3 are still far away (and don't count on a Source Engine 3 any time soon). Every other gaming company had a third game of any game series.

Counterstrike doesn't have numbering, so it's in the clear for now :P

Guest Stevie_K

CS is on 3 technically anyway. CS original, CS: Source and CS: GO.

That's technically wrong.

I technically recall that there was a game called Counter-Strike: Condition Zero released in March 2004. ;)

Huh. Could have sworn it was just an SP addon. That's what it was touted as way back when it was new. xD

Guest Stevie_K

I know right? I also think many perceived it that way because it didn't deviate far enough in graphics and gameplay from the original Counter-Strike compared to what people where used with sequels in general back then.

But hey, it had a campaign (as if that was revolutionary...) and it was actually quite fun all things considered.

I liked Condition Zero, but the AI was terrible until Counterstrike: Global Offensive. The first skirmish AI improvement for Valve came from Team Fortress 2, but its default difficulty of AI was insane and the best skirmish AI so far came from Dota 2.