Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Poll: Still Playing Tiberium Alliances?

The last poll stayed opened longer than it should have, so its time for new one. The new poll question is Are you still actively playing Tiberium Alliances? Does the browser based C&C game still hold your interest? There are a few voting options for you to consider. To vote in this poll you need to be on the main page of our site, and cast your vote in the poll box on the right side bar. You can also check the the current results in the Poll Archives. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

polls-header.png

Here's a quick look at our previous poll, Will you be participating the Renegade X public beta? A whopping 76% said they took part in public beta testing. Full results can be found in the Poll Archives. The poll on The Future of the Command & Conquer Franchise article that I wrote last month is still open as well.

It was boring and I don't have time to play it all day, all night. :(

Once or Twice a Month

I'm not sure this is a valid option. Tiberium Alliances isn't a game you can play just once or twice a month. "Off and on" might have been a better option.

Perhaps yes. But since votes have been counted I can't change the poll voting options now. I can add to them.

Looking at the poll results, it seems a lot of people already given up on this game and I don't blame them. It just looks very boring, unfun and mostly just a P2W money grab. Probably will be shut down in about a year or two.

I am still seeing some support for the players who are mostly active on playing TA on the Forgotten Attacks Beta World server. Don't forget why Methuselah from GR.org is still playing there. ;)

Yes, I am still playing TA on and off every day. Now more people will stop playing because SponsorPay is now removed from all P2P EA games, leaving players unable to earn funds for free.

The only worlds I have success are World 51, World 90 and pretty soon... Forgotten Attacks Beta World.

Edited by zocom7

Got tired of C&C Tiberium Alliances half way through the Closed Beta phase. If you can't constantly play it day and night, then it's not worth it (though why would you in the first place?).

I don't see much point to it anyway... what does C&C TA really add to the C&C universe?

Edited by AZ-Stalker

what does C&C TA really add to the C&C universe?

It's officially been non-canon from the start, so it was never meant to add anything.

So far the only stuff I found useful in TA after the Closed Beta are missions to complete (and collect rewards), Forgotten attacks at players' bases (still works only in Forgotten Attacks Beta World), user scripts (mostly for collecting/upgrading/infomation -- but those were unofficial), Research Point farming (a new strategy just to tech up quickly) and Points of Interests that hold bonuses. Only recent worlds have new economy balancing but players will have a longer time to rank up as opposed to the old world servers with the normal economy with moderate ranking.

Edited by zocom7

Back when Tiberium Alliances was first announced I knew it wasn't game that I would enjoy. Out of pure curiosity I gave it ago. After about just under an hour I gave up and never went back. Even seeing the iPad version during the C&C Community Summit in LA back in December 2012 wasn't that interesting to me. The iPad running Tiberium Alliances went around the room, when I was my turn to explore it I simply handed it off to the next guy.

Also guys, I'll let you all in something here. A couple of months one of the community managers from Easy Studios e-mailed me, long story short, he said he liked the site, but didn't see enough articles, news, content and discussion about Tiberium Alliances. So far I think the current poll results explain why....

• Stopped Playing (56%, 31 Votes)
  • Never Played (35%, 19 Votes)
  • Yes, Every Day (7%, 4 Votes)
  • Once or Twice a Month (2%, 1 Votes)
  • Once or Twice a Week (0%, 0 Votes)

Most are simply bored of it. But on a brighter note, we are discussing the game now :)

• Upvote 2

Well if merely discussing the game is enough, I played it slightly longer than you Sonic, I didn't quit forever until after two full days.

Also guys, I'll let you all in something here. A couple of months one of the community managers from Easy Studios e-mailed me, long story short, he said he liked the site, but didn't see enough articles, news, content and discussion about Tiberium Alliances.

Maybe if they put out an interesting and likable C&C game you would give two craps about it and cover it. What are you going to report about it anyway? "Here's some more crap you have to either pay or play a billion hours to unlock, yay!" Yeah real interesting news....hell you retweet their posts on Twitter I think that is more than enough to promote them.

• Upvote 2

If it had a phone app I could use for it I would play much more, but since it doesn't I just stopped playing all together.