Sign in to follow this  
plo88

Tiberium Wars and Origin Problem

Hello I am new here. I opened an account because I need help. As Sonic mentioned here, Origin is having great sales on the Command & Conquer games. The problem is that I bought CC3 Tiberium Wars through Origin. I downloaded the game and installed it but I can't seem to play the game. Whenever I try to open the game they ask me for my EA email and Password once I enter my credentials and hit submit. It tells me "cannot connect to online servers". Basically I can't play the game, not even the campaign missions. I am just warning you all before you go ahead and buy the games.

I have read in previous forums that most people were having the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix this? or help me?

Thank you in advance..

-plo

Hrmm... it's strange that you need these online credentials for singleplayer as well.

Here's what I think might help, but keep in mind that I'm just theoretising, as I don't have the Origin version:

If your Origin account details do not work when you put in the required credentials, go to http://www.pogo.com and create an account there (it's the only remaining EA-owned site that uses the same account format that C&C3 used in 2007). Then go to your TW directory (either within C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin or C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games), then go to the Support folder, and run EReg.exe. Register the game by using the Pogo account details. Then run the game and use the Pogo-related details for every time it asks you.

Hope this helps you.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf