4Cl2p6P.png

It's time to bring the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight back to a Generals - Zero Hour mod.
This mod was highly requested back in 2015 when I first announced I was interested in doing these Mod Spotlights and now it's finally time to dive in BLINDLY!

Over the course of 4 weeks (with 1 week me being away) I will 
take a good look at what Generals: Contra has to offer.
I can already tell from the 5 minutes I looked at this mod to see it it would work, that I've got my work cut out for me.

Tonight, May 14th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I'll have a good look at what treatment the GLA Faction received.
Since Contra introduces 1 new General per faction, I'll go over the vanilla Generals first and save the new one: Assault, for last.

For this momentous occasion I've created a countdown here.  

Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch TV!

5NZfPbN.png

After a short break for a family trip last week, it's time to return to the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights.
This week's feature will be the entire USA Faction of Generals: Contra.

Join me tomorrow, May 28th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch as I will be showcasing what the developers have done to the existing Generals, as well as look into what this new "Cybernetics" Generals has to offer. (or Robotics).

Hope to see you all at the end of this countdown!

21HWBT0.png

For as long as I remember, Mooman's Rules was the second mod I ever played. Along with the Tech Expansion and the Tech Wars game mode I spent countless hours playing this mod.

As part of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight series, I'm going to be taking a trip down Memory Lane and showcase what Mooman did with the Allied Faction.
I will be starting tonight, June 11th at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch.

Hope to see you all then!

35yEUEt.png

In Mooman's Rules Yuri only has 1 "country", which would mean that for the last of this Mod's Spotlight it would be a very short stream.
But just like with Cannis Rules, I will be showing off some of the extra Game Modes that Mooman's Rules added, which were the main reason I loved Mooman's Rules so much and that allowed me to spend countless hours on this mod.

So join me tonight, June 25th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch so that I can show you what I'm talking about.

Remember that next weekend my OpenRA Tournament starts and thus that I will be taking a 2 week break from the C&C Mod Spotlights

See you all then!

egrEok8.png
Although my OpenRA Tournament starts tomorrow at 10:00 GMT, I will be holding 1 last stream to try and hype it up!
Especially since Twitch has now granted their Affiliates, of which I am one, a SUBSCRIBER BUTTON!
Now if Twitch approves of it, you will, once you subscribe, be able to use the hecthoRHammer emote (case sensitive)

Tonight at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming OpenRA for a little while to hype up the tournament!
Everything is taken care of, except the tournament matches themselves!
See you tonight onMy Channel On Twitch!  

(Too lazy to look for / make promopic)
Now that the last of the OpenRA Tournament videos is posted on Youtube and I can put this behind me, it's time to get back to a sort of schedule.

So tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will be doing a livestream of Mental Omega 3.3.2, on my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer

IvcWt00.jpg

I know it has been a few years since I last talked about this mod. and I was planning on including it in the C&C Mod Spotlights, but that was only until its lead developer, Omegabolt told me he was working on an update, since the CNCnet4 was no longer working and it breaking the mod a bit.

So tonight, August 18 2017 at 18:00 GMT OmegaBolt will join me as I will do an old fashioned Pre-release Beta stream of his mod: YR Red Resurrection!
We'll have a trip down memory lane and remember why I loved this mod so much as well as showcase some new units, support powers etc.

I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

mkIT8Nc.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfIYhXFbZ8c
While I will not be home on Friday evening and Saturday evening, I will be holding a livestream of Mental omega 3.3.2 on YOUTUBE!
This is to compare the Twitch viewership to the Youtube viewership, plus to see how Youtube streaming has evolved, since now both Streamlabs and Ankhbot allow for Youtube streams.
This link leads to the event. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for this and much more content!

The livestream will be held on Sunday September 17th 2017 at 15:00 CET