Sign in to follow this  
BigPoppaBear

Red Alert: Escalation - The New Game from BPB

Didnt they burn it after they did house to house?

First they assembled there tanks in Old barns and such so the luftwaffel didint just whipe them out then after than Phase was over the russians preaty stupidly put tanks out in the open to battle not really using the cover they had in the cities. But then the Civi's and military all rallied up to keep a constant go at the german tank batalions while they were re inforced from the Mountain area using there *Super Tanks* and such things to fight back the german army, Also dont forget they used much artilary in bulidings and bunker around the City quite an Ennoyance to the germans. As well this wouldent fit in to the Games story line but the Americans sent tons of tanks and supplies to them up threw Sybaria where the invasion force hit's in your story.

Wrong. The Nazis were ill-prepared for the Russian winter.

How did the Russians win the Battle of Kursk?

The entire Russian war effort was based around the rather idiotic one step back rule couped with their amazing numerical superiority and their ability to overwhelm the Germans in a manner that they had not experienced from the French or USA, they were outclassed and beaten into a pulp.

That and the Russian winter got em.

um i was discribing what they did in Detail not O the winter got them the end. they did alot of what i said and yes the winter hurt the Nazi bad but Germany with out the intervention of US and GB would have destroyed the russians and it's that simple, Granted it would have took quite some time that the germans didint have being stretched fighting so many enemies they would have still steam rolled the soviets. and about Kursk i'll have to read up on it never got in to that battle much. But as i was saying why are you making such a big deal all i want to do is help the mod out maybe make a fiew maps for it or some Unit ideas. and i said About eavery thing Jees lol (sarcasim).

Well, u definitely no enough about the sovs lol

I don't think it will be a MOD since it has many changes and features

hmm

but still it's good...

Yea, nice Mod/game

wtf are those little critters on your sig Louis??

-snip-

the Fat Boy nuclear bomb.

-snip-

The LITTLE BOY Nuclear Warhead is a highly concentrated Thermonuclear explosive device, with a small blast radius (Say... 2 miles.)

The FAT MAN A-bomb Warhead is a more diccipated Semi-nuclear warhead with an impressive blast radius, especially over it's counterpart.

Approximately 10 miles.

Which'll it be?

Mountain area using there *Super Tanks* and such things
:haha: Ironically, their super tanks were called Mouse tanks :rofl:

The LITTLE BOY Nuclear Warhead is a highly concentrated Thermonuclear explosive device, with a small blast radius (Say... 2 miles.)

The FAT MAN A-bomb Warhead is a more diccipated Semi-nuclear warhead with an impressive blast radius, especially over it's counterpart.

Approximately 10 miles.

Which'll it be?

I'd rather have the little boy, as it is Thermonuclear :twisted:

1) Learn Russian.
I can help you there, Im in Russian II in high school.