PresAckerman

Animation age ghetto?

It seems like lot of people think media like comic books, animated movies/shows, and video games are meant only for children. I think this attitude stifles creativity. I think there should be more comics and animated films/shows that cover mature topics. I think American animation is geared too much toward adult comedy and children's entertainment. Can't we have an animated show or movie cover a serious topic like war or politics? Comic books have already started covering serious subject matter. When will animation grow up? If comics could move past super heroes I don't see any reason why animation should be relegated to adult comedy or childrens entertainment.

What genre would you want an adult animated TV series to be? Sci fi? Action? Fantasy?

The_ACTIVITY_wallpaper.jpg

activity4_3.jpg

activity4_4.jpg

Have you ever heard of anime? I sugest you look up "Akira" and "Ghost In The Shell", for starters ;)

On 23/06/2014 at 5:47 AM, Nyerguds said:

Have you ever heard of anime? I sugest you look up "Akira" and "Ghost In The Shell", for starters ;)

Too old bruh, I rather recommend Violet Evergarden and Non Non Biyori for Slice of Life Genre, Angels of Death and Gakkou Gurashi! for Horror, Overlord and Golden Kamuy for Adventure, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo and  for Romance and Harem, The iDOLM@STER and K-On! for Music, Strike the Blood and Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou-kun for Ecchi, Durarara!! for Mystery and other more things, but of course if you need some anime suggestions, just ask me, I'll help

And of course I'm not bragging but to influence you guys to anime ;) 

Love is War 3.gif

Edited by LastC
None

Psh. Respect the classics.

It seems like lot of people think media like comic books, animated movies/shows, and video games are meant only for children. I think this attitude stifles creativity. I think there should be more comics and animated films/shows that cover mature topics. 

For nowadays such services like Instagram and TikTok have replaced all of those comic books, I think. And by the way, talking of TikTok, I've discovered recently that some services ( see here ) can offer promotion for TikTok channels, by increasing number of fans, likes, and making your channel more popular in total. Do you think it's fair?

Edited by gilbert7X