Sign in to follow this  
Videogamer13

Star Wars Fan Based Story

I also interested about Star Wars fanon (fan based Star Wars story). What if I imagine about Zofia from Red Alert 2 became a Jedi Knight after she was trained by reborn Luminara Unduli in 17 ABY.

That's some weird **** you got there, bro

The Rebel Alliance leader Mon Mothma obtained the Apocalypse tanks used to fight against large group of Imperial forces. While the Rebel Alliance has an Apocalypse tanks, and the Galactic Empire has an AT-AT walkers, the Imperial AT-AT walker has no match for the Rebel Apocalypse tank. The Rebels will deploy many of Apocalypse tanks for full-scale assault on Imperial controlled planet.

Story quotes:

Mon Mothma: We have a secret arsenal, the Apocalypse tank, armed with dual heavy cannons that can devastate Imperial forces with ease. Any of Imperial walkers are no match for it. Thanks to General Zofia for providing us an Apocalypse tanks.

Edited by Videogamer13

sigh... so in your mind how/why does an apoc tank beat an at-at walker??

Because the Apocalypse tank has a very heavy armor and has a powerful cannon that could take out anything including AT-AT walker. But the AT-AT is bit larger than Apoc tank.

Mirage tanks are also used by the Rebel Alliance to ambush the Imperial forces. But Mirage tank has no match for AT-AT walker due to Mirage has a light armor.

Well, I guess it's time for a Death Battle.

Timeframe:

All Terrain Armored Transport

• Version: Prior to post-Endor refit
  • Reason: Mon Mothma became Chief of State post-Endor

Apocalypse Tank

• Version: Red Alert 2
  • Reason: Zofia is from Red Alert 2

Scale:
AT-ATvsApoc.png

• Official height = 22.5m
  • Other sources/calculations range from 10-25m

Apocalypse Tank

• Average estimation = 3.2m
  • Cutscene calculation = ~3.5m
  • Voxel calculation = ~2.95m

Weapons Systems:

• Two MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannons
  • Two Medium repeating blasters

Apocalypse Tank

• Two AP 120mm cannons
  • Two Mammoth Tusk surface-to-air missile launchers

Both are too large to be crushed by the other.

Defensive Properties:

• 9095-T8511 grade durasteel armor
  • -vulnerable underbelly, neck

Apocalypse Tank

• Heavy type (probably sloped composite)

Tactical:

• 360° view holographic targeting systems
  • Footpads contain impulse terrain sensors
  • Head limited to 90° right/left and 30° up/down, repeating blasters independently target
  • Maximum velocity on flat, stable terrain = 60kph
  • Probably extremely slow rate of turn

Apocalypse Tank

• 360° horizontal field of fire
  • Maximum velocity on flat, stable terrain = ~40kph

Assessment:
The All Terrain Armored Transport's greatest weakness in this conflict is the fact that it is designed to walk straight toward its target and all of its weapons are on the front. If the Apocalypse Tank were to drive around and attack from the side or rear, it is highly unlikely the AT-AT would be able to keep up, allowing the Apocalypse to completely avoid its weapons.

The Apocalypse Tank's disadvantage is the extreme height of its target. The barrels most likely cannot aim high enough to hit more than the AT-AT's heavily reinforced legs. However, the height difference may mean the Apocalypse's missiles can fire into the underbelly of the AT-AT.

If the Apocalypse can position itself beside the AT-AT and fire anti-aircraft missiles into the unprotected undercarriage, the AT-AT doesn't stand a chance and would be destroyed within seconds.

The only chance the AT-AT has is if it can face the Apocalypse and fire at it before the Apocalypse can get into position. The question at this point is if it has enough firepower to take out the Apocalypse fast enough. The medium repeating blasters are probably insufficient as they are primarily anti-infantry weapons. That leaves the heavy laser cannons.

The MS-1 fire-linked heavy laser cannons had variable firepower settings, ranging from light bolts to a beam potent enough to destroy the Rebel power generators on Hoth with a single volley. Since the exact power required to destroy the power generators is not known, the AT-AT would likely want to hit the Apocalypse tank several time to ensure its destruction, but it would have very little time within which to accomplish this.

The AT-AT's ideal scenario would be a head-on conflict starting at the maximum range of its laser cannons. The Apocalypse Tank's ideal scenario would be an ambush, where it is already in position beside the AT-AT.

In any other completely random scenario, the Apocalypse Tank is likely to have the advantage 62.5% of the time.

AT-ATvsApoc2.png

Winner:

Apocalypse Tank

I hope the Apocalypse tank would be a secret weapon for the Rebel Alliance. But Imperial AT-AT walker is larger than Apoc tank but almost match.

BTW How about Zofia will become a Jedi Knight in 17 ABY then Jedi Master in 26 ABY?

Zofia has gained a Force-sensitivity in 6 ABY (two years after Battle of Endor). In 17 ABY, a reborn Jedi Master Luminara Unduli gave Zofia a lightsaber and intended to train her, thus Zofia becoming Luminara's new apprentice. Zofia eventually became a Jedi Master in 26 ABY as she has a great Jedi skill and Force user. Later, Zhana Agonskaya was trained under Jedi training by Master Zofia, thus Zhana became a Jedi Knight as well Zofia's apprentice. In 40 ABY, Zhana duelling Darth Caedus in lightsaber combat and Caedus eventually cuts off Zhana's right arm. Moments later, her master Zofia arrives and fight Caedus while injured Zhana watching. At the end of the duel, Caedus managed to escape.

Quotes (Zofia in Jedi training - 17 ABY)

Zofia: What is this?

Luminara Unduli: This is a lightsaber, a Jedi's favorite weapon. Now I will have to train you, as usual, and you will become a Jedi like my Padawan Barriss Offee.

Zofia: No, I’m just the ordinary woman, and I’m a different species other than you. You should train your same species.

Luminara Unduli: Just try it, Zofia! The Force is in your hand now.

"Reborn Luminara Unduli is about to train Zofia"

Quotes (Zofia as a Jedi Master in 40 ABY)

Zofia: May the Force be with you, Jaina and Zhana! I hope both of you can defeat Caedus.

"Zofia to Jaina Solo and Zhana Agonskaya"

Edited by Videogamer13

The Chosen One is a Jedi prophecy which means anyone who bring balance to the Force. I hope maybe Zhana Agonskaya will be second Chosen One after Anakin Skywalker.

Edited by Videogamer13

So Nmenth - what you're saying is the AT-AT is a stupid, stupid, stupid machine!?!

Hmmm... really... if anything... the AT-AT it could/should be considered more as mobile artillery.

There was an artillery variant, the All Terrain Ion Cannon (AT-IC), which was a long-range artillery gun mounted on an AT-AT chassis.

AT-IC_toy.jpg

The AT-AT was still used in the role of a mobile artillery, but it was a heavy transport vehicle. It was able to carry five speeder bikes, 40 ground troops, and heavy weaponry for them to use. Other configurations could allow more than 40 troops or even two AT-STs.

Being a walking behemoth wasn't intended to be practical, it was intended to intimidate, which it did fairly well.

The unprotected belly could be considered pretty dumb, but considering you had to get underneath the thing to take advantage of it, it wasn't that big of a vulnerability. Most of the weapons that would be attacking it would be long range turrets and aircraft anyway, neither of which could easily hit the underside.

AT-ATs were not built with the purpose of fighting Apocalypse Tanks in mind, however, it was known that portable missile launchers could be used to fire into the vulnerable belly from below.

So I wonder which imperial committee decided they should replace this combination

LAATc_Geonosis_1.jpg