Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Guardians of the Galaxy

Saw it last night, decent movie.
A solid 7/10, no real highs or lows.

There wasn't really a WOW moment for me, but I enjoyed the light humour.
I enjoyed DRAX's dialogue the most.

I was a bit disappointed in how they portrayed Ronan - no presence in terms of physicality or personality, probably both key girls underperformed as well.
I think I read 1-2 guardian comics in my lifetime and I have zero attachment to the characters of the marvel-space-universe. But this was an enjoyable romp.

I think the trailer was probably better than the movie, but that's not saying the movie was bad.
The trailer was just able to condense the essence of the whole movie down to 2mins.

It's rated M but really it's a PG effort, if that makes any difference to whether you want to see it.

Muuuch better than any of Transformer Bayhem's I've experienced recently...

Turtles can wait for DVD.

I'll be giving this a miss completely. Doesn't look that interesting to me. The trailer was played before Transformers 4 and all I could say was WTF was that!

Oh, I loved it. The main character being basically a failed version of Tony Stark whose attempts at being a smooth playa fall flat practically all the time was pretty nicely done. These guys are no superheroes... they're a rag-tag team of idiots trying to save the galaxy.

Gave me a bit of a Serenity feel there, really :)

I found that movie to be more decent than The Avengers. So meh, not going to watch it until it hits Blu-ray.

i've yet to see it, and i really need to ~