Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Another Cancelled Game: Command & Conquer Battle

The team at C&C Saga have uncovered another, and possibly long since cancelled Command & Conquer game. This one was called "Command & Conquer Battle". Little is known about this game, other than the short list below and some concept images.

EEqAnvi.png

• Able to play via a tablet
  • Set in the universe of the original Command & Conquer
  • Features multiplayer and co-op
  • Play a game with 4 free app purchases
  • Cartoon like graphics

More images can be seen by visiting C&C Saga. Or check out the gallery here on CNCNZ.com.

Well that is very bright...

Well...um... glad it was not released... based on the artwork style and the apparent lack of any visual connection to the universe I know and love.

That's not to say the gameplay or concept would be inherently bad...

This is similar to what the Zynga devs did in Empires vs Allies, but I didn't know this game was developed until it was cancelled. Cartoonish indeed... worse than RA3.

Edited by zocom7

The artstyle is horrible. :o

That being said it would be nice for a C&C game on mobile. You know, one that doesn't suck I mean. ;)

I have an android phone and tablet, so no luck there. :( Anyways, those games are old now, need something fresh.

I found some Pogo Command & Conquer titles many, many years ago though I was never certain if they were official games, thought I would just share what I knew if any of you happened to be curious. The first I remember was a title called "Command & Conquer: Armored Assault", which was pretty fun actually, but it got dull quickly. Sorry for the crap quality of the recording, I couldn't find any superior footage.

The second is a very similar style (Both because it's Generals themed and the perspective style used) called "Command & Conquer: Attack Copter". This was the first game I uncovered on Pogo when I was younger and could spend hours playing it. These titles seem to be very unknown which leaves me to think that they might not be official titles.

These titles seem to be very unknown which leaves me to think that they might not be official titles.

Pogo is owned by EA, so... :D