Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Renegade X - 1st Person or 3rd Person View?

This question has been posted on our Facebook, Google+ and Twitter pages today. We want to find out what is the most popular view to play Renegade X in? 1st person view or 3rd person view.

Let us know and please share any comments you have in this thread.

Guest Rabbit

First person when I'm playing seriously, third person when I feel like goofing around. ;)

I constantly swap between both views; each view is useful under different circumstances. I probably use first person more though.

• Upvote 1

I favour 3rd view in BHP games, but I frequently swap in RenX and I really can't explain why I have a need for that :P.

I always switch to 1st person because Renegade X always starts in the 3rd person. I find it easier to aim to in person view. This was the same in C&C Renegade as well.

I think the 'recoil' on weapon is a little less noticable while in first person mode. Or maybe that's just me lol :/ dunno not sure..

I've always felt 3rd person was more effective, most notably playing as a SBH due to the increased periferal awareness. I only ever switch to 1st person if I have to deal with more precise aiming or close quarter combat. But that's just me, I always prefer to see a bit more, than have to look down a barrel.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I prefer both, since this is one of the fewest games to support both views.

UT4 and GTA V will be the next games to use both 1st and 3rd person views.