Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Alliances Patch Notes - October 2014

Another important update for Tiberium Alliances is on the way. On Tuesday the 21st of October and Thursday the 23rd of October selected Tiberium Alliances Worlds will be down for approximately 30-60 minutes each to apply the updates. The patch will be deployed according to the following schedule:

Tuesday 21st October 08.00 – 09.30 UTC (Click here for your local time)

• Closed BETA Worlds 1, 2 and 3
  • World 95 (Europe)
  • World 96 (US West Coast)

Thursday 23rd October 08.00 – 15.30 UTC (Click here for your local time)

• All English speaking worlds (including the ones mentioned above)

ERgtszK.jpg

Below is a list of what will be included in this update.

Changes

• Various internal fixes and improvements to increase the overall stability of the game.

Bugfixes

• The problem with shortened texts on Chrome 37+ for Windows and Firefox and Chrome for MacOS has been resolved. (Safari related fixes may be applied in future releases)
  • You can now correctly relocate while having a base standing on a hub.
  • Fixed a UI issue where resources lost would be shown too high in the tooltip when selling a damaged Silo or Accumulator. The true amount of lost resources are not changed and have been correct all along.
  • Fixed an issue preventing correctly reporting a player who has not logged into the game for a very long time.
  • The tooltip explaining the Plunder loot mechanics has been corrected for worlds where the Plunder fixes are not enabled (e.g. Old Economy worlds).
  • Various small text glitch fixes.

The original announcement can be found here.

I hope those changes will fix my logout issue, on which I am still using 3rd-party user scripts on C&C TA.