Sign in to follow this  
Koen

TibEd 2 status

Alpha Ten is really cool!!

But I have been wondering why you removed the modules of Objects.

Cause now I can't edit certain stuff like the damamge and radius of the nuke or the added health of the composite armor etc.

This also goes for certain upgrades.

Should I switch between Alpha 9 and Alpha 10 for this?

(If I can use both.)

Further on it is really nice cause Now I can add Upgrade cameo's

Alpha Ten is really cool!!

But I have been wondering why you removed the modules of Objects.

Should I switch between Alpha 9 and Alpha 10 for this?

(If I can use both.)

I have temporarily disabled them because I hadn't solved the naming issues (just being numbers) yet and wanted to create a very friendly version. I want to put it back in with proper names this time soon, no idea why this wasn't in alpha 10 by the way. Hmm... well it's sure to be in the next version I guess.

You can use both but you have to install them into separate folders. And you can't edit ZH with alpha 9.

Following up on that: I've just added proper naming for modules to my own build, but the problem lies in the 'new' property editor: I do not have data lists of the keys allowed inside those modules.

when will tibed2 support adding new stuff.

(Making Mods)

Who cares :P

from another topic....

WHO CARES! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

this topic....

I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the joke ;)

from another topic....
WHO CARES! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

this topic....

I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the joke ;)

HURRY IT UP WITH THE ADDING UNITS SO I CAN MAKE MY MOD!!!!

Geez, calm down already.

For what game is that Lansa Mod going to be anyway and what kind of units do you got and all?

If its for YR there is also a mod at www.eaglered.net.

And if its for YR or earlier which sides are you gonna replace.

It sounds like fun :o

if it was YR or earlyer IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE

Well now what game remains huh?

ITS FOR ZERO HOUR!!!!!

For what game is that Lansa Mod going to be anyway and what kind of units do you got and all?

If its for YR there is also a mod at www.eaglered.net.

And if its for YR or earlier which sides are you gonna replace.

It sounds like fun :o

for info visit

http://www.freewebs.com/modsonly/

The Java thing isn't working for me... must be my Sun Java plugin?

???

If you look closely I have made tibed.net an artiflate of my

site.

I don't want to get in the middle of anything here, but why don't you help Koen instead of yelling at him. He's the one whos benifitting the community. No offense if that's your way of being friendly, but the last thing you want to do is piss off someone who's making something you want.

The Chat plugin didn't work. But it works now.

Doomgoggles: I know what you mean :)

All heil KOEN! :D:D:D :roll: :wink: :lol: 8) :o

even though you are a guest may i point out that as a rule it states that you cannot flood your message with stringed smilies. such as what you have done.

Ohh. I didn't know, but what the hell are we actually talking about now??

Well, when I reinstalled Generals and used Tibed2 with the 1.0 version it worked.

When I downloaded en used the patch to 1.6 Tibed2 was fine but the first time after I exported something into the Mod from 1.0 to 1.6 Generals got a bit stuck.

When I saved up my changes in Tibed2 after that and exitted and restarted it worked fine with 1.6

It might just give problems after the first time but it will work fine afterwards.

(To be a bit more sure you can also open a blank mod of Tibed2(new one) and then open your own mod)

I'm not really sure but if you get the 1.6 patch and update Generals and then open Tibed2 then exit it and then re-open it shouldn't it do fine?

TibEd 2 extracts files from the game the moment you start a new project. If you start a project with game version 1.0, then it will have 1.0 INI files. If you start a project with 1.6, then you'll have 1.6 INIs. You can feel the big 'but' coming: 1.0 INI files might no longer work with game version 1.6 (if EA made changes/updates which require newer values).

Thus far it wasn't an issue because TibEd 2 wasn't released yet with all the older patches (you could just start with the latest), but for ZH there may have to be some kind of solution for 1.0 projects...

Oh... well it worked fine on my PC after restarting and all so I don't think a Project is wasted with this problem.

I also got a question...

I got both Alpha 10 and Alpha 9 and that works great so I was wondering if there is any way to make radiation and Anthrax last longer, so that it doesn't go away quickly.

( P.S anyway in which the Tanks: Paladin, Marauder etc... can raise their barrels a bit when shooting further.( Or raising the standard angle up a bit)