Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

U.S. C&C Fans - C&C: The Ultimate Collection for $5

For the Command & Conquer fans in the USA, grab that last minute Christmas gift for yourself or your friends, because Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection is only $4.99USD right now Amazon. A tremendous deal but it's only available only to customers located in the USA and who have a U.S. billing address.

MONT94H.jpg

Follow this link to order your copy.

$4.99 at Amazon.com? A very good deal (plus tax), but only to get codes to download via Origin.

I wish C&C Ultimate Collection will get to be on Origin's "On The House" one day.

I bought it. I mean, why not? :)

I already had all of these games in one way or another, but now I have them on Origin too. Maybe I could have entered the serial codes from the old boxes? Probably not. I don't have them handy so I couldn't test.

If anyone from outside the US wants me to buy it for them, pm me. But I figure you can just add a new billing address that's in the US, because they are not sending you anything, you get the code right after purchase.

Funny... Now I have TWO of both C&C4 and RA3 in my origin list, the normal ones and the collection ones. Haha.

Edited by recover