COMPLETE COLLECTION UPDATED (2019)
The complete collection of episodes can be viewed right here!

I have recently started making a C&C themed LEGO web comic strip called Tiberian Daylight set in an alternate timeline during the second tiberium war. :ts:

EPISODE COLLECTION:

Episode #1:

VuP0I61.jpg

Special thanks to NaokiP, Plokite_Wolf and everyone else who helped get this project off the ground! I'd also like to thank Zee Hypnotist and Nmenth for all of the inspirational content they've posted to CNCNZ.com over the years inspiring me to create my own C&C themed fan fiction. I hope this project lives up to everyone's expectations!

Edited by AZ-Stalker
Updated Complete Collection LINK
  • Upvote 2

Can't wait for the next :)

Episode #2 is out!

i5RGWVn.jpg

I wonder if anyone will notice a certain CNCNZ-related reference. ^_^

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Lucky just seems to be lucky there are places to cover simply everywhere :D

@reference - heh, got it ;)

I like where this is going and I'll be looking more forward to this. Cartoon & Conquer + C&C Legos = AZ-Stalker's version of C&C Lego comics. Nmenth and Zee Hynpotist will definitely approve this.

I wonder if anyone will notice a certain CNCNZ-related reference. ^_^

It must be subtle or well hidden because I sure don't see it.

It must be subtle or well hidden because I sure don't see it.

Perhaps I didn't use the correct words. It isn't something that points towards CNCNZ directly, more like a reference to a certain project that is hosted here. It's kind of a test to see who remembers the little things from the old days, which in this case means remembering something a bit more specific (and funny). Plokite_Wolf spotted it, so it's not completely undetectable I guess.

It's a detail, really. You can only remember it after watching something as many times as AZ and I apparently did :D

PM me if you're really eager to find out. Wouldn't want to spoil the answer ;)

Say, AZ-Stalker, what's the font name you used for the head title(s)? It's also the current font for the recent cancelled C&C as well.

Say, AZ-Stalker, what's the font name you used for the head title(s)? It's also the current font for the recent cancelled C&C as well.

It's Existor's C&C 2013 font, a recreated and modified MiedingerMedium. It was posted some time ago on CNCNZ (this thread), but you can also find it on his Deviant Art profile.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Is that Chems happily holding a Tiberium crystal? :haha:

Well, chem warriors have suits that make them immune to it :D

Very cool, I like the style of the comic. :)

amazing work thank you! but would be more practical if you could post this in another template or locked thread cause with all this post replies it's inconvenient to follow! :(

please try to remove the replies to a separate open thread and lock this open with only the episodes! ^_^

but would be more practical if you could post this in another template or locked thread cause with all this post replies it's inconvenient to follow! :(

Noted. I've included an episode list in the first post of this thread. I'll update the list whenever a new episode arrives in addition to the usual update posts. You can also keep track of Tiberian Daylight's progress via Facebook - the photo album offers a nice way to move from comic to comic but at the cost of viewing quality, which is why HD links are provided there aswell. :)

I'm using the term "HD" as a quick way to point towards a full resolution high quality image.

Edited by AZ-Stalker
  • Upvote 1

Guest Rabbit

I'm really admiring the visual effects that you're able to put into these comics. It's really uncanny how similar our work surfaces appear, and yet how different they feel at the same time.

Glad to see you're making good use of the visual effects department, too. Makes a huge difference, in my opinion.

I like where this is going and I'll be looking more forward to this. Cartoon & Conquer + C&C Legos = AZ-Stalker's version of C&C Lego comics. Nmenth and Zee Hynpotist will definitely approve this.

All this site needs now is it's own cartoon video series and the circle will be complete.

Edited by Rabbit

Glad to see you're making good use of the visual effects department, too. Makes a huge difference, in my opinion.

That's an enhancement option I always wanted to try out with this kind of work. Guess it work out pretty well! :P

Oh, almost forgot... Episode #6 is here! Get in on the final episode of the repair mission story arc!

EEcCI9f.jpg

I'm going to take a brake from making these for a few days. I hope everyone liked the story arc conclusion! Next up - GDI!

• Upvote 1

HA, that's a good one :D

Hah. As arc ending, that's really depressing, though :P

And a bit of a cliffhanger, too... will the vine help? :-\

Alternate end: two GDI engineers and one Nod one sitting around a table, going "YES! A fourth man! Now we can play cards!" :D

Just found this - great arc. Beautiful style and sensibility. And great punchline.

Monty Python-isc

Noted. I've included an episode list in the first post of this thread. I'll update the list whenever a new episode arrives in addition to the usual update posts. You can also keep track of Tiberian Daylight's progress via Facebook - the photo album offers a nice way to move from comic to comic but at the cost of viewing quality, which is why HD links are provided there aswell. :)

I'm using the term "HD" as a quick way to point towards a full resolution high quality image.

Thanks for listening i think you should make a nice wordpress blog just for your series. i f you need help, hosting, and all the backend stuff done, i can help you with that for free on fast server farms (USA & UK). ;)

just P.M.

p.s i hate and i don't use FB ^_^

Edited by Johnnyxp64