I'm using the term "HD" as a quick way to point towards a full resolution high quality image.

Perhaps using ""HQ" for "High Quality" would be a better way since these are images and not video. When people see "HD" they immediately think of video quality.

Thanks for listening i think you should make a nice wordpress blog just for your series. i f you need help, hosting, and all the backend stuff done, i can help you with that for free on fast server farms (USA & UK). ;)

just P.M.

I already offered a spot here at CNCNZ.com for Tiberian Daylight to AZ-Stalker, he is happy with what has going right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for listening i think you should make a nice wordpress blog just for your series. i f you need help, hosting, and all the backend stuff done, i can help you with that for free on fast server farms (USA & UK). ;)

Thank you for the offer! I'm currently fine with having a few threads on various fansites while keeping a Facebook album open on my group's page. If anything changes and I need some additional help, I'll keep you in mind.

Perhaps using ""HQ" for "High Quality" would be a better way since these are images and not video. When people see "HD" they immediately think of video quality.

I already offered a spot here at CNCNZ.com for Tiberian Daylight to AZ-Stalker, he is happy with what has going right now.

You may be right, I should change the HD to HQ or something more precise. I'll get on that soon.

And yes, Sonic was kind enough to offer up CNCNZ resources to help support the project. I've decided to leave things as they are for the time being. Though, I'll probably explore the possibility of the website/blog option sometime in the future if everything holds up.

Also, thanks to everyone for their comments and support! I've also gotten some more technical feedback on how to make the comic more fluid in it's readability. It's currently made to be read Left -> Right, Up -> Down, but as some of you may have noticed, #6 didn't follow this rule due mistakes in picture taking. People read the second dialog lines first and the initial ones second in three of the panels. So that's something I have to work on, I'm still learning everything as I go along and that's why I greatly appreciate any feedback people give me.

• Upvote 1

New episodes are currently in the works and everyone can expect them sometime soon. Here's a small present for ya to spark up some interest until the next episode arrives!

OtJSY4R.jpg

The upcoming episodes will bring you to the Global Defense's viewpoint for a change and will feature some interesting GDI characters!
Got a Facebook profile? Tiberian Daylight is regularly uploaded to this page, so that's a great way to keep track and never miss a new episode.

Anything you'd like to see in Tiberian Daylight? Any thoughts on how to make it better? Don't keep it to yourself, type away! :P

Edited by AZ-Stalker
  • Upvote 2

Umberto Bossi would be so proud :D

rolf! brilliant! i like the guys reaction next to the grenader.

p.s maybe the background blur is too blurry? maybe.. ;)

you forgot to update post1! and as i said , people will miss that ;-)

you forgot to update post1!

Forgot to update that one. There, all good now.

• Upvote 1

Cyborgs!

Nice, nice. Need more :D

On 2/25/2015 at 1:03 AM, Nyerguds said:

Need more :D

Next episode will be here soon. :)

Next episode will be here soon. :)

Should that be "edition"? I know its nitpicking, pisses me off when people do it, but I had to point it out. Don't worry though, I've seen Nmenth make the same mistake with Cartoon and Conquer as well ;)

Episodes are for TV series, comics have a next edition. That's how I see it anyway.

I don't really like the word episode either, but I use it to avoid repeatedly using the same words (something I like less). However, although episode tends to imply TV series, it is not a "mistake" by definition of the word.

Its a trivial thing really. Hence my nitpicking comment earlier.

If you look up the various definitions of the word "episode" you can see that its use in this case can't exactly be classified as wrong, although I see your point Sonic. Fact is I specifically chose the word "episode" over words like "edition" to signify new releases for a few reasons, actually. The most prominent one being personal preference.

For me, these figures are alive in their own sense, it's a three dimensional thing and it happenes on my desk in front of me as I take the pictures. It feels a lot more alive or like a humoristic action video as I'm creating each part of the story and that's something I can't exactly explain correctly for everyone to understand. Bottom line, the word "episode" fits better (in my opinion), but I think the reasoning behind my use of it isn't something a lot of people can fully relate to.

Also, since I've already used that word in the previous comics, it'd be a pain to go and reupload everything at this point, plus it would cause a bit of generic confusion.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

did i got spoiled and i am waiting for the 10th days now? :P

waiting for the 10th days now? :P

Well I did say that I would be publishing the first few episodes at a more rapid rate, but I also said that would only be temporary to give the project's launch some additional kick. New episodes will be coming soon, but not at the same (fast) rate people have gotten used to.

Episode 10 hasn't yet been completed, but is being worked on. I'm also exploring some more administrative and community-oriented options with regards to the webcomic, so there could be some interesting news on the way sometime soon.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Not exactly sure. I'll try and do at least 2 per month. :)

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I'm trying to lose weight...

I know everyone expected somewhat of a constant flow of new Tiberian Daylight episodes, but unfortunately real life got in the way and I was forced to put the whole project on hold for some time. This was precisely why I avoided setting episode release dates.

So now that I've gotten that why-is-this-dead note out of the way, it's time to revive the whole thing! I've already started working again and am pleased to say that everyone can look forward to more TD episodes quite soon. The story will continue off from the last episode and move forward with the first GDI story arc, so this is an ideal time to catch up if you haven't already. Tiberian Daylight is back!

New episodes coming soon! :)

I'll admit I haven't kept up with all your editions but I was wondering why I hadn't seen any new ones for awhile.

Episode #11 is out! Check it out right here! Enjoy!

I reused an old idea from a while back. A lot of you liked it in the past so I figured why not... ^_^