I just want to reiterate what PW said over there - I didn't even notice the red on the Titan until he mentioned it. Probably all you needed to do was rotate 180' or 130' so we could see that important details...

Still... funny and clever as always! GJ.

I just want to reiterate what PW said over there - I didn't even notice the red on the Titan until he mentioned it. Probably all you needed to do was rotate 180' or 130' so we could see that important details...

Yeah, there are numerous little details I have to keep track of during picture taking (and post-production) so sometimes things like that happen without me noticing. I try to keep mishaps to a minimum though.

SO, WHAT HAPPENED TO TIBERIAN DAYLIGHT? An overdue update.
It's been quite a while since I updated this thread, and I've only recently noticed that I never actually explained why that is. The short version is that I've been going through a lot of important personal changes and challenges in life (from 2015 and onward) which pushed me off this project's desired path. I only completely finished a total of 13 episodes, but had more or less planned out about 20 for a first "season", some of which are still partially shot/edited.

I feel like I ought to at least get it out there that I'd honestly really like to continue where I left off with the comic, but am not currently in a good position to do so. My only camera dying after so many years of use and the replacement one no longer being available are also some technical issues that have been here for a while. My smartphone won't cut it in terms of picture quality and personal equipment preference. A lot of things got me off track. This stuff happens, of course, and I turned my focus to more important matters at the time. Hopefully it all gets sorted out in the future and I can resume making more of this thing if my motivation holds up. No promises though.

It's also worth noting that the small online community I was part of building up was shut down a while back, so a lot of my links in this thread no longer lead to the comics and related pages. Hence why the comic's online status and readability is a bit hectic these days. Luckily for anyone still interested, Zee stepped in and rehosted all 13 released episodes on his personal site.

The webcomic can be fully enjoyed right here on ZeeHive.net!

Like I said, can't make any promises but I've really been thinking about getting the other episodes finished once I acquire a new camera in the future. The creative process is a really fun and worthwhile ride. A sincere thank you to anyone who is still interested in this little fan project. Ideally, this probably hopefully won't be the last you hear of it considering I had some surprises lined up but never got to show them off in their full LEGO glory. We'll see in time. And that's that, not much more to add really. :)

Sorry to hear that, but I am glad Zee let you have the uploaded episodes in his site because I was looking for the latest episodes and your original site is shut down.

Yes it's a bit of an online mess at the moment. I'll look into remedying the situation further with the dead-end links and all that.

UPDATE 2019

I wanted to update this thread. I used to make a Tiberian Sun themed webcomic out of LEGOs as you likely already now. I stopped producing them quite a while back due to some technical and time related difficulties. Two primary websites where the comic used to be hosted have both been shut down, so I wanted to reupload the comic as a complete collection without the previous site's branding. The collection also includes a few extra goodies!

I remember not posting the last three or four episodes on every outlet, so some of you might not have seen those if you weren't checking the old sites where it was hosted. The series wasn't planned to end with E13, but the conclusion in that one is a good parting point so it doesn't end on a cliffhanger at least. :)

TIBERIAN DAYLIGHT COMPLETE COLLECTION

OTHER GOODIES / EXTRAS

Thanks again to everyone and I hope you enjoy the extra goodies!

Edited by AZ-Stalker
  • Like 2