Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Avengers: Age of Ultron

So who has seen the new Avengers: Age of Ultron? I went to see it on Friday night. Marvel have delivered again. Fantastic movie.

Watching Iron Man using his Hulk-Buster armour to go one on one with an enraged Hulk was awesome on the big screen.

QlR7bev.jpg

Prob will see it tonight....i'll go for the scarlet witch but prob stay for the action packed movie B)

Nah, I'm not a fan of the Avengers. But I like their individual movies, which is odd. :P

Saw on the Friday it came out... was disappointed by the bad CGI - from the opening sequence to the animation/design of Ultron itself (and despite the fact that I love Spader!).

The humour was great... the way Ultron was connected to Ironman clever... the beauty and the beast vibe was ok... the deus ex machina victory was poor writing.

It's a 6/10 - should've-waited-for-the-dvd kind of night for me.

Nah, I'm not a fan of the Avengers. But I like their individual movies, which is odd. :P

Same here, bro. It's just when they're all combined when things just spiral out of control on the "realism" level.

Saw it last night. Ultron was pure Spader :D

The movie has its moments, abd where it lacks depth, makes up for in individual jokes and plot twists.

I feel the fight scenes were a bit too dynamic, with too fast camera POV changes. Must really be getting old. :P

I might watch it, but I am getting too tired of their tedious drama scenes that Disney has been making for every other movie that are neither humorous nor interesting.

Edited by zocom7