Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

San Andreas

Maybe it's about time Rockstar Games needs to implement earthquakes in GTA. :mellow:

Well GTA fans are probably pissed at the title when they find out it isn't a GTA movie at all, it's a disaster movie, something that the 2009 movie "2012" should have had, and I wished The Rock was in 2012. So far, it's been mixed reviews in Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes.

After all, San Andreas is not only the name of the official fault line between Pacific and North American plates, it's also a small unincorporated community area in California.

Trailers:

Now here's the official song of the movie:

I guess IDK who's watching this movie. Maybe I will watch once it hits Blu-ray.

I already saw this movie, it was called 2012. :P

• Upvote 1

2012 had such a weak display from the Yellowstone eruption. Sheesh.

Anyhow, this should be a decent movie. I'm a sucker for disaster movies anyway so I'll watch it regardless, and I've watched some really bad ones. xD

I have zero interest... Dwayne is a likeable guy... but not really believable in this role (from the trailers). For a disaster movie to grab my attention, it has to do something... different.

Bad Sci-Fi on the other hand... I'm a sucker.

I wished The Rock was in 2012.

For the record, he doesn't really use "The Rock" any more in his movies. He is only The Rock when he appears on WWE programming. For everything else he is Dwayne Johnson.

And as much as I like him as an actor and enjoy his movies, I'm not really interested in seeing this one.

Nah, he's The Rock, now and forever! They're put it on his tombstone. :P