Sign in to follow this  
Hecthor Doomhammer

C&C Generals - Zero Hour Alternative Generals Challenges Streams

bxqwzZE.jpg

Well, Generals, it's time for me to learn the basics and why you guys love this game and the mods so much.
After having streamed Rise of the Reds for over a year, I owe this to not only myself, but also to all of you out there.
So for that I ask you to join me as I will be playing through the original campaigns of Command & Conquer: Generals for the very first time, on my channel on Twitch

I will be starting off with the Training Missions and see how much of the campaigns I can complete in 2 hours for today. And I will be starting tonight at 18:00 GMT

I present to you all the countdown

And I hope to see all of you then!

Edited by Hecthor doomhammer

oCTquXN.jpg

With the Chinese campaign done, it's time to move to the next faction on the list. GLA in Command & Conquer: Generals.
While I've already messed around with it a little bit in the Chinese campaign through cheesing, this time it's the GLA doing the cheesing.

So please, join me tomorrow, June 4th 2015 at 18:00 on my channel on Twitch as I play blindly through this campaign.
Please refrain from spoiling anything because this is, after all, a blind playthrough.

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

And I hope to see you all then!

ApIq67q.jpg

Well, I ended Command & Conquer: Generals' Campaign with USA, so (from what I understand) I will start the expansion's Campaign, command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour where I left off: with USA on my channel on Twitch

Now as this is my very first playthrough, I would appreciate if any and all spoilers and back seat gaming would remain off the chat.

So please, join me tomorrow, Monday June 15th 2015 at 18:00 GMT for the start of the ZH campaign.
I present to you the countdown

And I hope to see all of you then!

nO2aKbU.jpg

With the USA Campaign of Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour done, it's time to move on to the next one. The GLAH! Campaign.

Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT to see me fail, flail and get frustrated to hail... I mean Hell when I tackle the first few missions of this campaign on my channel on Twitch
Remember that this is a BLIND playthrough so please do keep all spoilers and backseat gaming off the chat.

I present the countdown to when I will start

1n7yds5.jpg

Tonight at 18:00 GMT it's time to tackle the last 2 missions of GLAH in Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour on my channel on Twitch
This should also be the last week of the campaign and I still haven't decided whether to play the Generals Challenges.

And in the name of ALADIN SNACKBAR I hope to see you all then!

JyhGmoq.jpg

I know it's wednesday and I know under normal circumstances I would stream RotR tonight, but with the set back of the 5th GLA mission from monday, which extended the campaign to tuesday, tonight I will start the China Campaign of Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour in stead, because with the limited time per day I have, I really want to finish the campaign this week.

Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch to see me (probably) fail.

and I hope to see you all then!

0aqBNML.jpg

No matter how long it takes, tonight at 18:00 GMT I will finish the campaign of command & Conquer: Generals -Zero Hour on my channel on twitch

Since I only have the 4th and 5 mission of China left, it might be a short stream, but it also might be a long stream, but any way, here is the countdown to when it all starts

I hope to see you all then!

bgQA2AL.jpg

Tonight at 18:00 GMT it is time to learn which of the 9 Generals will end up being my preferred one as I blindly tackle the Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour Generals Challenges on my channel on twitch

A little explanation is in order, since I have 0 experience with this:
I will choose 1 General to play as and fight the first opponent. No matter if I win or lose, the next attempt or opponent will be fought with me playing as a different General. Eventually I hope to cycle through all Generals in the game.

However, since I only have about 2 hours per evening to stream and more importantly, since I wasn't really planning on doing these challenges, Should I spend 2 hours (an entire stream) failing 1 challenge over and over again: I WILL NOT CONTINUE AT ALL.and move on to the next series on my channel, whatever it may be.
So keep in mind that every stream of these challenges may be the last I do in the series. But then again, I might finish them all this week

I present the countdown to when the first stream will start

boZZfbZ.jpg

After the sad discovery that the Generals Challenges didn't work the way I hoped (but how would I know before hand if I do things blind?) by popular request to continue my Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour playthrough and also give me the chance to experience all Generals, I will be doing 9 Skirmish games in stead.

The promo image shows which Generals will be featured in each match.
Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch for the first 3 of these Skirmishes.

Tomorrow, Wednesday July 1st I will not be streaming RotR, but in stead the 2nd line up of this and I'll finish it on Thursday.

Hope to see you all then!