Tree

How old are you?

How old are you?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• 21-30
    • 5-11
    • Younger

Well, how old? There might have already been a thread like this, but oh well.

Yeah just over 2 months ago, I think I ended up locking the last one due to flaming... in fact it's on page 2 of this forum.... anyway I've voted, 21 for the record.

Are we really running that low on things to say :shock:

I know I am, I can't even think of anything revelent to start a topic with :roll:

I'm old enough to kick your ass 8) :P

Why'd you make a 21-30 category?

Being 21 is then indistinguishable from being 30 ;)

No box for me to tick :( as Im nineteen

Even drink?

What countries here have different age laws for drinking as its 18 here in the UK and probly the same with most EU states (well 18 or under) and Commonwealth nations.

I'm 16, plain and simple

Me too, still next year until I reached 17, the golden age.

btw, it was me who made thread about this before :Pincase you forgot

btw, it was me who made thread about this before :Pincase you forgot

What are you on about? hahah I'm older than you!

Although I've got a friend who's convinced I'm 63

lol :wink:

hahah I'm older than you!

Age is doesn't matter for me. Eventough you're older than me, it's just around 1.5 years. I don't need to act like facing my parents when I'm talking to you. J-Fire_Man rulz 8)

this topic's kind of random but hey, it doesnt matter, its in the off topic forum lol

im 5169 days, 2 hours, 8 minutes and 27 seconds old, therefore im 14.

your post is well out of date already :wink:

I can't see why you bothered calculating that... I know I was 7670 days on my 21st, but I'd be damned if I'm bothered counting the number of days since Feb 26th it's just gone midnight here, my brain switched off at that point

:P

I guess this is late.

I'm 14. Active gamer, have almost every C&C game. Just don't have red alert 1 and C&C 1

You'll be able to pick up Red Alert easily enough, it should still be in many budget games sections of games shops... It's Just getting hold of Tiberian Dawn.. it's is not an easy task

your post is well out of date already :wink:

I can't see why you bothered calculating that... I know I was 7670 days on my 21st, but I'd be damned if I'm bothered counting the number of days since Feb 26th it's just gone midnight here, my brain switched off at that point

:P

didnt work it out, i used a website

TD and RA1 are easy enough to get, they are here anyway. i saw TD for £9.99 in a big PC shop, and i saw RA1 in the same place, one was £9.99 and the other...£4.99, what??? i obvioulsly bought the 4.99 one

thats easy for you to say. i live in new york city and the only game stores close by don't have it, they only have the latest and popular games. They're the small business type and the large corporation type, like BestBuy if you ever heard of that. The only way i can get it is order is online or buy or burn it from someone who already has it

Oh yeah, I don't know any store here in Oradea and $30 is a lot of money to me,it's almost 1.000.000 lei; my family has financial trouble.

By the way I'll be 16 in November.

where's this Oradea? and 30$ is decent for a good game. I spent 45 on Star Wars Battlefront, and MOH Pacific is going to be 50. I'm definitely getting battlefield 2 when it comes out.

Oradea is my hometown; it's a city in western Romania with a population of more than 200.000 people located near the border with Hungary....And I said my family has money trouble.

I'm 19 so I have no button to click. And just for the record...

I HATE THIS STUPID 21 LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE US!!!!!

Anyway, I find it hard to believe you can't find a decent game store in New York City. I use to live in West Virginia until this summer and had 5 gaming stores within a 10 mile radius of my house. In Charleston, South Carolina where my family lives now I found 4 in the smae distance. And in Providence, Rhode Island (Yes I know I live in too many places) where I attend college, I have already found 2 within walking distance.

Just a tip to save a little money on games. If you are willing wait a month or two after a game comes out, by then it may have dropped $10 in price or you can find a used copy that someone bought and didn't like so traded in. Trade ins get really cheap sometimes. That's how I got Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires last month for $15 and it's only been out for 2 months.