Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Poll: Standalone C&C Indie FPS Games

w0rl456.png

Its a good time for a new poll. And for this one its a battle of standalone C&C indie FPS games. So we want to know, Which of these standalone C&C indie FPS games do you play the most? Is it the ever impressive Renegade X, classic Red Alert gameplay with Red Alert: A Path Beyond, is the Tiberium universe more to your liking in Tiberian Sun: Reborn, or do you like a touch of Tiberium Wars flavour in Tiberium Crystal War. The choice is yours. To vote in this poll you need to be on the main page of our site, and cast your vote in the poll box on the right side bar. You can also check the the current results in the Poll Archives. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

Lets take a quick look at the previous poll. Which community based C&C multiplayer services do you play on? The most popular appears to be CnCNet with 29% of the vote, but the leading result, with 50% of the voting, was many people don't play on any of them. Full results can be found in the Poll Archives.

Pardon my interruption, but isn't it an unfair advantage to list a non-W3D engine game along side three of them? Regardless of the player counts, it's like saying UDK vs. W3D while making sure the old games look even older and much more beaten down that they should. I hope I'm wrong though, but my point still stands. The poll seems somewhat biased and a bit contradictory to promoting all C&C projects and keeping them alive - it could very well result in a form of "bad publicity" for the W3D projects in the eyes of people who either don't even know about them, or just follow Renegade X because it's "more modern and graphics-ey". Think about it, asking people if they play more of their smartphone games or on their old cellphones, doesn't make a lot of sense. Each has its own joys to give to a player. I understand the poll's intent, but I don't know what exact purpose it'll serve because it's evident that Renegade X has been getting a lot of newer publicity and activity over the years, demographics aside, while W3D engine games are advancing more compactly and can't get featured in modern magazines or whatever due to not being "hot news" and so on.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

They do play mostly the same. RenX has always been incomparably more popular for some reason, though, so it'll win by a vast majority of votes in the end.

I understand the poll's intent, but I don't know what exact purpose it'll serve

The purpose of a poll is to poll people. It shouldn't serve any other purpose.

The purpose of a poll is to poll people. It shouldn't serve any other purpose.

A poll like this containing only W3D engine games and projects would make much more sense and wouldn't work against them at that.

Wow didn't knew about TWC :o

Don't know how it will look at the end but for now it look awesome D:

Sorry for the old post - but I currently play OpenRA more than any of these... but from the list... APB got my vote.