Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Congrats to the All Blacks - Rugby World Cup Champions 2015

...that is all.

Finally the tournament comes to end. 7 damn weeks of Rugby, Rugby, Rugby, Rugby. As good as the All Blacks are I'm sick and tired of hearing about and seeing their every move reported on. It just an over-saturation of coverage here in New Zealand.

With that said, I did watch the game. It was ok. The best team won but the Aussies played well.

3am for me... I wasn't confident enough to get up that early or stay up that late.

So much to say it's the kiwis wearing black sports jerseys. I heard about it and watched part of the finals game back in the US of A. ;)

So much to say it's the kiwis wearing black sports jerseys.

Basically black is worn by all sports teams and/or individuals representing New Zealand. Hence the name All Blacks for our rugby team. The exception is our soccer team, they use a white strip, so they are called the All Whites. More info here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_New_Zealand#National_team_names

Basically black is worn by all sports teams and/or individuals representing New Zealand. Hence the name All Blacks for our rugby team. The exception is our soccer team, they use a white strip, so they are called the All Whites. More info here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_New_Zealand#National_team_names

I always found it amusing that the All Blacks were made up of a lot of brown peoples, and the All Whites were made up of mostly white peoples. Its not racist or nothing, just slightly amusing. ;)