Sign in to follow this  
Prism Tank

Attacking Strategies

hi, first post after i finally managed to register (an AOL user so my activation code got spammed out)

ok, you're on a mission in RA2, and you have a war factory and a chronosphere in your base. a nuke is going to launch in two minutes. what units would you use?

(if any of you guys need a strategy or stuck on a mission in any C&C game, send me an IM on AIM when im online)

Are you asking for help or asking us what we would use?

In any cases I'd say you're screwed. Since chronosphere takes like 7 minutes to charge.... Throw a spy at a power plant or something.

hi, first post after i finally managed to register (an AOL user so my activation code got spammed out)

ok, you're on a mission in RA2, and you have a war factory and a chronosphere in your base. a nuke is going to launch in two minutes. what units would you use?

(if any of you guys need a strategy or stuck on a mission in any C&C game, send me an IM on AIM when im online)

YOUR NOT SPECIFIC ENOUGH what tanks do i have is my chronosphere armed what else

Yeah bascially what grumpy said except in a more to the point and not very nice manner. :wink:

Ahh one more post....

yes the chronosphere is ready - bit like the allied mission where building a chronosphere is one of your objectives and theres three nukes you have to destroy (the one before the the last one i think)

Well you'd just build a few prism tanks and sap em' in near ish the silo. Then kill as much as possible b4 they get taken out would be what I'd recommend.

i think i chronoshifted an mcv on that mission, and deployed it near their nuke silos. i let them capture my ore refinery and i left it on their side so i could repeatedly send spies in there and steal their money each time.