Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Throwback Thursday for 10th December

7GWXsrN.jpg

Its time for Throwback Thursday once again. When you need something big, scary and loaded with plenty of fire power all need the Soviet's Kirov Airship, that first appeared in Red Alert 2 from 2000. Another iconic Command & Conquer unit. These slow moving flying fortresses really take a pounding to bring down and they pack a serious punch, carpet bombing their helpless enemies from the skies. It truly is death from above.

Remember, you can click on the preview to see a larger and more detailed image. Don't forget to check out the Throwback Thursdays archives if you've missed a week. Check back again next Thursday for another Throwback. Send in your ideas for future instalments. We encourage you to share this on social media using the hash tags #ThrowbackThursday, #CnCTBT and #CNCNZTBT.

Psychological warfare is a serious military tactic... so no clown Kirovs, stick with the shark face.

When I played ra2 when I was young I recall I feared seeing enemy's kirov and hell I had good reason since in ra2 they were really powerful, in ra3 they were way less powerful and way less useful comperad to 2

Edited by Egozi44