Sign in to follow this  
Dakados

Forum anti-bot questions

The question replies you have on record might need adjustment. "What was the first C&C game?" I replied Command and Conquer (which is the correct answer, I can send you a pic of the box. lol). "Name one of the Red Alert Add-ons?" I said The Aftermath, again, correct answer but refused.

I suggest that the replies accepted need to be broadened according to Caps and other variables. If that isn't possible it should be removed as a Anti-Bot feature.

I started to make a new account (as I forgot I had one), and the questions, while neat, got very annoying since they didn't accept the correct answers and stalled me there at account creation for over 20 minutes... To which I would normally tell you to 'bugger off' instead of continuing.

Anyways, I thought Id bring this up as there is a very large community out there and perhaps they're not coming here for those very reasons.

Regards,

Dak/AJ

I'll look into this later today. Thanks for reporting the problem.

So I've fine tuned the Question and Answer Challenges for user registration based on your suggestions. Adding in some extra acceptable terms for the names of the games/expansions etc...