Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

C&C's Superweapon's & Reality

Guest MadBadger

*Geek talk* ions are charged atoms that have more or less electrons than the number of protons in the atom*geek speek over* im not sure if that was said but that is what ions are and the nukes in CNC can be those micro nukes the yanks are making and pissing off the un or nato by doing it. Also did you know that the easyist place to steal nuclear material for a low yield nuke is france, They have trucks with a max of 12 guards who could be taken out by a min of 4 people with SMGs, The container for the nuclear material can be opened with tools or explosives in a few minuets. Just thought you may want to know that. (it was correct as of 3 months ago im not sure if it still is) But tesla could have made some kind of triped out partical accelerator like the one in Switzerland, France and italy (its on the borders) that has been revealed is out of line by about 0.00000000025 which should just screw up any results when they turn it on and they had to slap some shock absorbers on it as it gets shaken up by cars on a road a few miles away or somin. :lol:

Guest MadBadger

And as for the canadian army my smilie army will kick ass

:shot:

Well, if Bush wants to get me on his side, he better invade Philippines. I'm a Filipino, but i hate our government. He better do what he did to Saddam to pres. aroyo. He'd be doing us Filipinos a favor. :twisted:

I think Ion Engines are already being used in space craft for prototype purposes. Just how effective they are still lies unsaid.

Oh BTW, if you want to see Area51, try using Google Maps and search under Area 51 Nevada, here's a link, first one to spot the chronosphere wins. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Area+51&...p;t=k&hl=en

Guest MadBadger

Ion engines are crap there too slow but they nead less room than combustion engines. They work on the Isacs principal every action hasa equal and oposite reaction, they throw ions out the back and it pushes it foraward with very slow acceleration.

Well, if Bush wants to get me on his side, he better invade Philippines. I'm a Filipino, but i hate our government. He better do what he did to Saddam to pres. aroyo. He'd be doing us Filipinos a favor. :twisted:

No offense dude, but I'm pretty sure Bush isn't all that concerned with getting you on his side :wink:

Oh come on :roll:

I would think the government would have Area 51 be in a huge undergroud bunker and not heve it out in the open for everyone to see.

...... :roll: .......... :roll:

Anyway, f**k Arroyo, that's what I meant.

Area 51 is just an airbase where new aircraft are tested and mat=ybe stored. The real deal happens under a mountain somewhere.....

At least someone actually talks about wat they understand :confused:

I was joking,but forgot to put the lol sign after :? :D

Lol hehe, I totally missed it. Oh well.

Back on topic

There should be a machine like DESTINY in the movie The Core that would rip up the ground around your structures and actually destroy the ones at the center of the strike. The power would diminish the further out yu went, but only at the exact target point would structures be dirrectly destroyed. Everything else would take moderate to heavy damage depending on their distance from Ground Zero.

A similar effect as the old M.A.D tank...

The W80 Cruise Missile Nuclear Warhead. In development by a guy from the Titans project of the U.S. Found it in Wired Mag. :twisted: Hope Bush hits The Malacanang Palace with it. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :twisted::twisted: **** ARROYO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

dude post hte pics from yur post, the big link is Forbidden access

Guest MadBadger

omcrapinggod wtf has this pic gota do with nukes?

tomahawk_explosion_photo.jpg

ITS A TOMAHAWK STRIKE FFS. :evil: :x :evil: THATS STILL PRETTY DESTRUCTIVE.

bangguns.jpg

thats the other end of the nuke scale :lol: :lol: :lol: