Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Trump v Clinton

I've always found it interesting out much foreign people pay attention to our politics. A friend of mine who lives in Sydney rails on the current president like she lives here. It is rather amusing.

and jeffnz needs to listen to something (among the huge collection of 'tin foil' things I know of)---it'd really blow his mind if he knew about this... and its just the beginning.

IDK if there's any need to continue this discussion, but most of the discussion happened there: https://forums.revora.net/topic/104908-trump-vs-clinton

I barely watched the Trump vs Clinton first debate tonight and so far it's semi-interesting.

However.....

Frank Underwood best US president ever!

Frank Klepacki would have been a great choice, and so is Joe Kucan (imagine Kane being POTUS). :P:P:P But there's one person whom I had seen in the new hit TV show Designated Survivor, and that person is Jack Bauer. I vote for Jack Bauer for President or maybe Obama for a 3rd term if things turn ugly.

Edited by zocom7

Clinton is a better choice than Trump. Surprisingly, she has more balls than Trump and his fake ass hair. Not that I particularly like Hillary but I'd rather have her. She's not a danger to the world.

Not referring to the two admins in this forum:

zcO5UD8.jpg

I want to see what happens when Trump wins

The American media (and their lackeys here in New Zealand) put so much spin on this campaign. They should make a washing machine that spins just as much as CNN, to replace the need for dryers. Hillary Clinton is the one who is truly in trouble because her actions kill innocent people, whereas Trump only hurts people's feelings. Visit www.twitter.com/wikileaks once a week. They are going to make regular updates of new leaks, released in batches. If Trump wins, then the Hillary supporters will be the most surprised. Then again it's possible that votes will be rigged and voting machines will be compromised.

slickwilly.jpg

Slick willy!

Annnnnnnndd I'm logging in again to share comments from Slashdot:

https://politics.slashdot.org/story/16/10/08/2021258/wikileaks-releases-paid-clinton-speech-excerpts-and-threatens-to-expose-google#comments

Funny how the media acts like Donald Trump's tax returns should be open records, but when it comes to important speeches Hillary Clinton delivered to Wall Street, they're cool with her treating those like state secrets.

How much Donald Trump paid in taxes last year or whatever crude **** he said lately isn't going to have nearly as much of an impact on the day-to-day lives of most Americans as the secret backroom promises that Hillary Clinton has made to the rich and powerful corporate powers on Wall Street. At least Trump bragging about trying to bang some married woman isn't going to gut any labor laws, make him beholden to the corporatocracy, or cost any of us commoners our jobs.

I never said they were. That's one of the reasons Trump is so popular. People see him as a political outsider who isn't completely beholden to Wall Street in the same way that every mainstream Republican is. And he has been playing that message up too, bragging that his wealth and outsider status will keep him from becoming a corporate whore like every other politician.

Now whether or not Trump actually MEANS what he says is another story. I would say there is about a 70% chance that he'll end up being a corporate whore just like every other politician once he's actually elected. Still, that's better than the 100% chance with Hillary Clinton. And in an election where we're once again having the choose between the lesser of two evils, you go with the best odds.

Edited by jeffnz

Hillary Clinton is the one who is truly in trouble because her actions kill innocent people, whereas Trump only hurts people's feelings.

Technically true, but you didn't mention her emails scandal, and not to mention Trump's ranting on women.

Agreeing with the smart people here and there, this election matchup is one of the worst ones ever in US history.

Technically true, but you didn't mention her emails scandal, and not to mention Trump's ranting on women.

The email scandal shows Hillary Clinton's stupidity, but I am far more concerned about her malice (foreign policy). Trumps ranting might cost him some votes. We will see. Personally I couldn't care less about the non-stop stream of "Trump is sexist" stories. Those stories are mostly propaganda targeting liberal women who wouldn't vote for Trump in the first place! When CNN talks about 10 year old sexism, I read that as CNN saying: "women are emotional and stupid, therefore we will spoon-feed them emotional content instead of hard politics". The problem is not only gender-targeting propaganda, but mainly America's obsession with itself:

It would be unthinkable for a mainstream news reporter to question Hillary Clinton's support for multiple wars, because it would challenge Americans to question their nation's character. It's easier to manufacture cheap outrage about a 'scandal'. Every time CNN trots out a sexism 'scandal' or assassinates the character of someone, more people switch off their TV. Let them keep doing it :twisted:

Edit: o yea, and the media keeps on criticising Trump for supporting the Iraq war. What they don't tell you is that Hillary Clinton supported war in Libya and Syria, albeit covert war via proxy; on the other hand Trump doesn't support those wars, certainly not the one in Syria, but you never hear it mentioned. I laugh my ass off at the moron TV anchors who keep on using support for the Iraq war as their yardstick. The Iraq war started 12-13 years ago. Syria is happening right now. Wait another 20 years and American news channels will finally admit that their regime change was a catastrophe. They'll try to claim that Trump was for the war, or that Trump somehow helped Putin and Assad to win (depending on the future of American news propaganda!)

Agreeing with the smart people here and there, this election matchup is one of the worst ones ever in US history.

That would be stating the obvious ;)

If Trump and Clinton are so bad, then maybe CNN should make a debate between Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. Wait no, CNN has already decided to support Hillary Clinton. Scrap that idea :rolleyes:

But on the topic of the worst elections in American history, this video is great:

https://youtu.be/jxpJk75GT3M

"She's at home resting right now. Getting ready for a 15 minute speech, and that's in 2 or 3 days" ROFL! That was savage B)

Edited by jeffnz

Those stupid conversations were saved and got leaked just because he's made it this far. I don't like Trump one bit and I'd like it if he died painfully in a fire, but that was a complete setup. It was intentionally released when it was. It does at least show the dude's true character. He's a vile, disgusting human being who shouldn't be anywhere near public office.

Wikileaks on Hillary's foreign policy:

http://theduran.com/wikileaks-bombshell-hillarys-8-point-plan-to-destroy-isis-and-syria-qatar-and-saudi-arabia-providing-financial-support-to-isil/

In a leaked email, Hillary Clinton says that the US has only engaged ISIS in a limited manner. ROFL :haha:

The best part is where she says that they should arm the 'rebels' to also fight Assad. Silly Hilly, not gonna work!

Apparently in the 2nd debate, the fact checkers said that Trump was wrong when he said "Russia is killing ISIS". The SAA is fighting ISIS in Deir Ezzor every day, and if Russia/Assad weren't fighting ISIS, then who recaptured Palmyra? Perhaps right now they are working on Aleppo, but that will change. As soon as they roll over Aleppo the SAA will go and fight in Idlib province, and I hope, in Deir Ezzor.

This information should be in the news but as usual it isn't.