Sign in to follow this  
General Leang

Tanya or Boris or Yuri Prime (fixed)

Who is better? Tanya or Boris or Yuri Prime?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Tanya
    • Boris
    • Yuri Prime

Tanya is a civilian and Boris was given the title Hero of the Soviet Union, the equivilent of the US Medal of Honor! Tanya can swim after him and shot him in the nuts if he had them.

With Yuri, I can train both Tanya and Boris at a time. So, I will have 3 heroes.

However, Yuri's side has the best defensive between the three sides. And my defensive is hardly to be breached. Since I have the Dark Messiah in my hand. The bringer of darkness :twisted:

I always find a way! Always! There is always a weakness! And don't say there isn't!

Yes, there is a weakness. Yuri's defensive is very evective against living organism, but not for droids like robot tank.

Yuri's gatling defense is the best to kill infantries and aircrafts.

Yuri's Psychic defense is the best against eak minded units such as tanks and infantries.

Yuri's Bio Generator is the best to accumulate great ammount of energy to power up his defenses and buildings.

With all of that defensive buildings, it will be hard to breach Yuri's defense.

Hard but possible.

THIS IS ABOUT YURI NOT HIS NATION! The bald madman!

lol, yeah he doesn't have much defensive tools to guard him. He only has his mind controlling abilty, mind blast, and a machine thinggy which where he is riding on which can fly over water to hide from the enemy and to mind control some naval units.

The boomer will back up Yuri from behind to blast them away like hell.

A dolphins job is sub hunting.

Tanya will still shoot him from behind.

Well, the UFO is guarding yuri from groun attack. Woops, not the UFO, but virus.

It's nice to have someone who knows their stuff to argue with. Most people argue without any knowledge of what they are taking about. I shall end this arguement with this though, the whole topic is who is the best hero, Yuri has no ability to protect himself from armor, making him inferior to Tanya and Boris. However, his range is greater, I am amazed you never used that. I'm sure we can agree on this, the best hero will differ from one person to another because one person uses differant tactics than the other. There is no true best, only favorites.

Boris has better weaponary. Least he can shoot tanks. Tanya has to run in and plant C4. Shes more likey to get killed up close. Least Boris can stay at a reasonable distance....

Also... Boris/Yuri can elimate base defenses by him self. Tanya can not. And don't say that whole thing bout support units. This thread is about the SINGLE unit. Not him/her and a whole army.

Yuri isn't very effective by himself. Only control one unit at a time. Limited defences.....

Yeah... Thats my take on the subject.

Tanya would win if the three of them were to fight each other. Yuri has no way to fight them, so he is last. Boris would have a good chance against Tanya, he would certainly be able to beat her at elite. But an elite Tanya would survive the AK shots and kill Boris. Plus she is able to swim, which Boris is unable to do.

yuri is ok, but tanya is the best, you wont find boris charging a BF, as where tanya can blow it up in one hit, though it requires getting close, another thing about boris, if your ur building is glowing red, i think it's pretty obvious boris is nearby, where as tanya can sneak around. All of em better watch out for snipers :shock:

Just admit Tanya rules over all three... Then let this topic die

You can only train 1 Tanya. You must be using a mod. Besides, Boris is the best overall. Boris is good against guys, tanks and defences. Tanya is good aginst buildings, guys, Yuri is good against most units if they are alone, and base defences. So Boris is the best overall. Tanya is better at shootin guys, but so is Boris atill good. Both kill ordinary infantry like guardians, teslatroops, flaktroops, with ease. Both are vulnerable to snipers, and are matched with seal, chrono commando, and desolator.

BORIS IS THE BEST!!!!! :angry: :flamer: :angry: :flamer: :megafrown:

Admit it.....

The Generals Heroes should be included as well. Colonel Burton would kill Tanya, Boris, and Yuri. So would Jarmen Kell