Sign in to follow this  
General Leang

Tanya or Boris or Yuri Prime (fixed)

Who is better? Tanya or Boris or Yuri Prime?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Tanya
    • Boris
    • Yuri Prime

WHATEVER......you guys underestimated Yuri toomuch. I'm not saying this if I don't have the ability to beat people using Yuri. AND I'm NOT overrated Yuri, every side is balanced. It's just I like using his side. AND THAT'S ALL OF IT, this thread is beginning to piss me off. Better someone lock all threads about Yuri vs other f****** heroes. This will become nonsense. I hope the mods or admins will lock this thread soon. We have discussed this all the time and the only thing we do is just talking the same things.

It will be better if this thread sent to the grave or vanished.

Is that all you do now? Bitch and moan to the admins?

Anyway its a game. In this game Yuri is usless by himself. The entire point of the thread is which is the best unit. Not unit backed up, but SINGLE unit. In which Yuri is no match for Tanya or Boris... Its simple really...

I'm not bitching and moaning to the admins. It's just that this thread is becoming boring and stupid. As I said, we already discussed about this hundreds of times. Someone stupid enough has ressurrected a thread which should have been dead since long time ago. There is already this kind of thread before, remember. I will just leave this stupid thread in peace.

If I am not mistaken, you frequently posted here not two days ago, so what are you talking about?

Yeah if you're bored with debating this thread then stop posting in it. Simple.

Oh man... 13 PAGES!!! AAAHHH!!! It's a game!!! The units are nearly evenly matched... personal preference is really the question here! Tanya & Boris= good basic ground power. Yuri= powerful in a battle setting. IT'S PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!! J-FIRE- YURI IS NOT REAL!!! YOU CAN'T "SIDE WITH HIM!!!" SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!

Whew! Sorry about that, but this really is getting silly.

Well, let's break down the units.

Yuri is limited to things that can be mind controlled.

Boris can destroy units if he's given time. By his gun with tanks and infantry or his migs being called in.

Tanya can kill/destroy anything pretty much in an instant. Infantry with about one shot. Armor/buildings with a bomb placement.

If you would face these heroes off yuri couldn't do nothing to the other two. Boris would cap off a round into Tanya with his slight range advantage. Tanya would take him out after about a second later. So the winner here IMO would be Tanya.

Now if you go on about having support units or a side preference you could debate this forever on any unit in the game.

sure, but Westwood never intended for them to face off directly. Yuri can mind control nearly anything and avoid fighting directly, which is a huge advantage. LET'S JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT! THERE IS NO RIGHT ANSWER!!!!!

Raise it with the moderators if you feel strongly enough about it.

Half of the mods seem to have vanished...

They should be around. Give them a call, perhaps.

And a couple of things I realised about Yuri when I was playing just now. First, you can hear the machine he rides on for miles, so you can easily track him down unlike Tanya or Boris. The second is that all the mind control units are cowards. Why do I say that? Because as soon as they capture a unit they run off (and the Mastermind is greedy, by the way, capturing ten times the units it can safely and destroying itself). That may seem realistic and more challenging, but I find it rather annoying to be honest when you are given no chance to retalliate.

, you can hear the machine he rides on for miles, so you can easily track him down unlike Tanya or Boris

Yet another reason why Boris & Tanya are better combat units.

:nod:

I think we've all come to a conclusion...

Tanya is the best unit...

Naaa... The conclusion is that Boris owns all. :nod:

Then the poll is rigged. Yuri should have a million votes. :P

No one else said it, so I figured I may as well.

Yuri looks around 999996 votes of 1million at the moment... So i wouldnt bet on it :P

1st, if matched, Tanya or Boris would win, who ever saw the other first. Yuri is a backstabing idiot. No armys. Allies and Yuri require strategy and thinking not to mention stealth. Soviets just brute force with some intelligent money manage ment , especially at the begining of a battle. And massad Flak is best against aircraft, speaking of which, one rocketter means no more hero units. Too bad. Same for Kirovs, but there too slow. (and dont say Yuri could capture an anti-aircraft unit, Kirov would bomb the Sh!t out of him anyway) :twisted:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not a bad deal at face value.

Also keeping on topic, Boris is the best fighter out of the three. :wink: