Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Worst Company in America 2016?

The website "Comsumerist.com" isn't doing it last year and probably this year. The bracket and event came was when March Madness came around with randomized websites doing random brackets, including "The Worst Company in America" bracket. Two years ago, it was Comcast, but now I am giving Frontier and Verizon to be worse than Comcast due to what happened to Verizon moving out of the telephone/internet operations to Frontier for California, Texas and Florida. It's so unbelievable that many outraged customers wind up getting tons of complaints.

Then there comes Charter which bought Time Warner Cable, but their customer service is worse than TWC. Almost every once a week, I keep getting harassed by Charter ads asking me to join them for a 3-year bundle deal and I have ignored them. It is most likely I pick Frontier, Charter, Verizon, Wal-Mart and Comcast to be my top five worst with Frontier as the top pick.

As for EA in the past, forget about them though. For Comcast, they are still struggling with PR and customer service/support through this year: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/01/02/why-does-comcast-have-more-fcc-complaints-than-att.aspx and http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-Many-Complaints-FCC-Has-Received-Over-Comcast-Policy-105657.html

Worst customer service: Comcast. I thought they bought TWC?

Worst treatment of employee: Wal-Mart.

On a national scale. I've worked for companies, many of which have folded by now, which were so poorly mismanaged, its still a wonder how they got into business at all or lasted as long as they did.

There are worse companies than Comcast and even Wal-Mart. This whole "contest" is a joke. Who got more butthurt this year?