Lud0wig

RA2/YR Language Pack

Here I uploaded the language files for RA2 1.006 and YR 1.001 including cutscenes
Just extract the archived files in your RA2/YR directory.

Chinese: Download
English Cutscenes: Download

German: Download
German Cutscenes: Download

English: Download
English Cutscenes: Download

French: Download
French Cutscenes: Download

Korean: Download
Korean Cutscenes: Download

Extras:
Euro Docs: Download

SHA256 file hashes

Fixed corrupt cutscenes for the Chinese translation | @SadPencil

Edited by Lud0wig
  • Like 1

I just download this and notice that the Chinese EVA still speak english. Is it just me or everyone?

German and korean EVA works nice. It would be great if there are unit's voice too.

Edited by Barterwood

hello,i already download english version (cutscenes) but still no cutscenes or..... i need to download both??? 

sorry for my bad grammar.

thanks.

On 03. 03. 2018. at 8:37 AM, HARYAKABANE said:

but still no cutscenes

Get a legitimate version of the game.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:31 PM, Barterwood said:

I just download this and notice that the Chinese EVA still speak english. Is it just me or everyone?

German and korean EVA works nice. It would be great if there are unit's voice too.

Chinese RA2/YR comes with subtitles and the text is in Chinese, voices/cutscenes weren't dubbed

On 3/3/2018 at 9:37 AM, HARYAKABANE said:

hello,i already download english version (cutscenes) but still no cutscenes or..... i need to download both??? 

sorry for my bad grammar.

thanks.

It should work tho

Edited by Lud0wig

You will find attached my Spanish translation of game's cutscenes.

Instructions:

1.- Unzip the attached file to the installation path (next to the main game exe).

2.- Enjoy!

Spanish Cinematics.7z

Edited by SpanishLost
  • Upvote 1

After checking the Chinese Cutscenes file, I believe "movmd03.mix" file (CRC32: 9ABF67F1) is most likely extracted from "Command.And.Conquer.Red.Alert.2.Yuris.Revenge.CHT.iso" file, where, unfortunately, the corresponding file is corrupted. It causes crash when playing the intro movie to the end in Yuri's Revenge. As far as I know, the Chinese version should have exactly the same three movie mix files, as same as the English version.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2024 at 4:43 AM, SadPencil said:

After checking the Chinese Cutscenes file, I believe "movmd03.mix" file (CRC32: 9ABF67F1) is most likely extracted from "Command.And.Conquer.Red.Alert.2.Yuris.Revenge.CHT.iso" file, where, unfortunately, the corresponding file is corrupted. It causes crash when playing the intro movie to the end in Yuri's Revenge. As far as I know, the Chinese version should have exactly the same three movie mix files, as same as the English version.

I was aware of the corrupted movmd03.mix file when I made the original post but I didn't think it would crash the game. I've also lost access to the files for a while and didn't really bother to revisit it. All links have been updated

8 hours ago, seeker990 said:

where russian pack?

The game has no official release in Russian. I'm aware there were some groups that translated and released the game in Russian however