42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Havoc
    • Sakura
    • Hotwire
    • Gunner
    • Sydney
    • Black Hand (Any)

I saw the fav vehical one and my curiosity got the best of me. The question is not who you think is best, it's who's your FAVORITE.

the Black Hand the one with the stealth. but i like Sydney 2 :wink:

Tib-rifle Sydney or PIC Sydney? Sorry, just my stupid curiosity again.

Steath Blackhand.

Or Sydney if I'm out of cash.

I'm surprised I'm not seeing any Sakura fans out there. Ya see enough of them out there.

yer i alot of people use her. i just rather use Mendoza and Raveshaw.

I hardly ever use Sakura. Costs to much. I like to stay on the lower level units. That way I don't get pissed if I just buy a top level unit then get sniped after a minute or two.

Honestly, I'm the single guy running around with a shotgun. Effective, wide area of effect, and free. I love sniper hunting with it.

Should try sometime. Alittle cheap, but a good way to snip hunt without cheating and getting back at the cheats themselves. To the cheats I say... you guessed it...NUKE THEM ALL!!!

I chose hotwire because she can destroy buildings easy. Also I am good with a pistol.

Black Hand (stealth or laser chaingun). But Warmatt16 forgot about Raveshaw, Mendoza, Technician (NOD) & Dr. Mobius. If he included Raveshaw, I wouldve chosen him. I'm good with weapons that aren't much of ammo wasters (such as chainguns) cause' fast moving guys can dodge the bullets. Raveshaw's Railgun packs a tremendous punch and dosen't waste that much ammo!!!!!

I use normally the black hand soldier, either the sniper or the stealth. I like hitting without being seen.

lol

Reasons why the black hand own all. ;)

Don't under estimate the value of Hotwire (or Tech if your Nod) :thumbsup:

i almost always go for the SBH, they got stealth and can do the ellusive stealth c-4 stuck to ure butt trick.....always love that one.....i really like it for them pesky snipers.....get up right behind them..and pop a c-4 on their back and watch them go runnin looking for a hottie or tech....i just sit back and laugh..and take the sniper rifle from their cold dead hand :lol: