42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Havoc
    • Sakura
    • Hotwire
    • Gunner
    • Sydney
    • Black Hand (Any)

Publix, that's a nice move. Though I usually give them a nice C4 but a little bit different than your style. Place it on their back. And like what you said, they go running to Engineers Hotwire , but I blow it up the split sec. the poor fool gets near the Engineer or Hotwire killing the two of them usually. If not, i finish the survivor/s with my Laser Rifle.

i almost always go for the SBH, they got stealth and can do the ellusive stealth c-4 stuck to ure butt trick.....always love that one.....i really like it for them pesky snipers.....get up right behind them..and pop a c-4 on their back and watch them go runnin looking for a hottie or tech....i just sit back and laugh..and take the sniper rifle from their cold dead hand :lol:

Ya, I do that all the time. Only good on certain levels though. Snipers move a lot on most of the time to avoid being seen or shot. Have to time the sticking just right. And keeping out of their sight until you reclock is the hardest part cause they can just randomly turn around at any point.

Yeah, and you can hear their footsteps, so have your speakers turned way up... :)

Out of the choices, I like the black hands most. But I prefer the standard infantry.

st blackhand with sniper

chemwarrior very effective when poor, for close combat

Yes, especiallywhen you're that stealth black hand nad you just picked up a sniper rifle :twisted:

They have, but not for Sakura. I think that Sakura is waaaaay cooler than Havoc though. The Black Hand of Nod rules!

i really am gonna have 2 get this game because i have no idea hu she is

i would have to say that the best character would have to be mondez with the rail gun because it is so easy to take out all most any thing so....what do you guys think :wink:

Yes, Raveshaw with his railgun is the best. Better than Sydney's Personal Ion Cannon. I dunno, they are the same, but I'm always better witn the railgun :lol:

havoc is way cooler than Sakura. And online play, i always pick the commando armour suit for him as the model. I always go for sakura or havoc in online play nowadays. though that doesn't get me a lot of points. U get lots of points by damaging buildings. U get lotta kills but little points by sniping, but it helps ur team

yes i ment raveshaw and they are the same but i also seem to do better with him then her and he just seems to be a lot more acuret then her although you would think that she would be with the shoot being bigger.

same here. the railgun sure is cool. I always pick the mutation suit of Raveshaw to look really cool on multiplayer 8) .

Steath black hand if your in trobule ucan run go invisble and sneak back 2 base get refill and get back in action

Redhawk have you been playing RENEGADE? cuz i have my name is redasblud..

sbh rocks cuz its a good scout and infiltrator...surprise is an EXCELLENT strategy....surprise aka rush

Lmao, i replied BEFORE reading the thread. Woops. :lol: but anywho, the funny thing is in multiplay renegade (of which ive done none save for the trainer) it matters little what character yer as, when yer sitting in a tank.... :twisted: But either way, personally, i think Sakura is drop dead gorgeous with the moves and ability to match. *drools*

Stealth Black Hand owns but personally my fav unit is [/size]Chem Warrior.

Stealth Black Hand is awesome though.

Sneaking into GDI bases is fun with sbh

Guest Rabbit

You and your EXTREMELY old topics.

Read the rules Plz.

well, since it's no longer old :P Rave rocks! For some reason, I rock with him but suck with Sydney...who knows, but he's the best! :wink:

Hottie's cool too :wink:

BLACK HAND!!!!

TRY TO STOP ME WITH MY LASER CHAIN GUN.

Mammoth and Medium tank drivers watch out, I "love" your vehicle in a special way!!