Sign in to follow this  
jeffnz

Director of National Intelligence: the un-classified "Russian influence" report

When I read this my feeling was disbelief at how stupid the report was, blaming a Russian TV station for influencing the election. There's no more evidence that RT influenced the election, than say, Al Jazeera or BBC. They also stuffed-up the report by getting dates wrong, using MM/DD/YYYY when the format used by Russia and many others goes like: DD/MM/YYYY (as a result their cited date for a certain interview was wrong). The report claims that TV shows Breaking The Set and The Truthseeker influenced the election, even though both programmes ended in 2015. The report uses a day and a month but doesn't mention the years that the programmes ran for.

Perhaps there is evidence that the Podesta emails were stolen and routed outside America to another location. Though, to believe the official line one would require a great deal of faith-in-government ... and I'm out of supply. We have no proof of hacking other than "the government says so" because all the evidence is secret. Anyway, if you want to skim the report it's 25 pages and CNN has embedded a copy. If CNN's auto-playing videos make you punch your screen, you can also get the file on Scribd.

Why the hell you have to bring politics to this forum, huh?

Why the hell you have to bring politics to this forum, huh?

Politics current events

--------------------------------------------

Edit:

Actually to answer your question properly, I like watching people in power fall on their butts - I consider it entertainment. I watched a documentary called Zeitgeist in 2007 and in 2008 I got into Alex Jones' Infowars website, and in 2010 I started reading RT. Back in 2008 people would mock Alex Jones and refuse to take him seriously, now the main criticism of Alex Jones is that he's too successful and that he makes too much money! Back when I got interested in this stuff, people were considered to be Soviet-ass commies if they watched RT. Now millions of Americans watch RT, and RT is available in French, German, Spanish and Arabic. Now the weirdos are the people who still support the "mainstream" in Washington DC (district of criminals). RT deliberately courted controversy by covering anti-fracking groups and the 9/11 truth movement, they even covered nationalist groups and "extremists". In doing so the Kremlin united the far-left with the far-right into a common cause of fighting Washington and opposing its policy: previously, the controlled-media had got the left and the right bickering with each other, instead of fighting the globalist scum in the Congress. The criminal Washington establishment is no longer able to peddle their lies because RT will expose them, and the RuAF will smash ISIS when the US air force refuses to do so - this is rubbed in the faces of lunatics like John McCain.

You criticise me for bringing politics to the forums, but there are other posts about politics eg. Trump v Clinton, Brexit makes history, in fact you took part in the Brexit thread by posting. Politics is **** but anti-politics is better. Everything is politics these days. The more people conform and accept the status quo, the worse things get. I like to take the side of anti-politics and opt-out of the mainstream, especially on the topic of computer games. Instead of buying AAA games I'm refusing to buy anything, when I get an internet connection in my room again I'm going to work on Battle For Wesnoth and 0 A.D. there's a point to be made about going against the flow.

Right now you're watching the Washington establishment in its death throes. Even the millennial neo-con retards in their suits can't change public opinion now. They lost their credibility over the Iraq War lies, and they lost more credibility now that Russia-Iran-Turkey are making the peace deals. The only thing the neo-cons can do is tell more lies or advocate more war, which nobody wants. People can see through the bull ****. It's a happy time we're living in! It's hilarious watching the dying establishment lash out at Trump and accuse him of being a "Kremlin stooge" when all the republicans who oppose Trump are pro-China when it comes to trade, they're happy that America is crashing into the ground (economically). Then there's the idiots who want "equality" and who push gender politics: the only gender politics that mattered in 2016 was the issue of young white males who can't find basic employment. Hillary must have overlooked that! Oh well it's her loss isn't it.

The most important phrase to describe 2016 is "radical discontent" but you won't hear that on the controlled-media :)

Trump didn't win because he won the vote, he won because SOVIET HACKERS

Meme of the year below! Just because no-one replies "haha" it doesn't mean no-one agrees it's the truth ;)

bike_hacked_censor.jpg

Edited by jeffnz

I refuse to comment anything involving about this at the beginning until now.... there's little evidence of proof that Russian hackers are behind the "Clinton loss/Trump win" just to spoil everything. If everything holds true, I say Uncle Sam definitely needs to recall for a special revote election.

I refuse to comment anything involving about this at the beginning until now.... there's little evidence of proof that Russian hackers are behind the "Clinton loss/Trump win" just to spoil everything. If everything holds true, I say Uncle Sam definitely needs to recall for a special revote election.

One point that I don't see being made in the media, is that only 56% of Americans voted, so ... who's responsibility is it to make Americans trust their leaders? It's an American problem. If Russia did slightly influence the result then it's because the American government failed to represent its citizens for the past 16 years, Russia exploited the existing pessimism.

One point that I don't see being made in the media, is that only 56% of Americans voted, so ... who's responsibility is it to make Americans trust their leaders? It's an American problem. If Russia did slightly influence the result then it's because the American government failed to represent its citizens for the past 16 years, Russia exploited the existing pessimism.

Says a guy, who on the one hand condemns US involvement in elections in most failing states in the world. On the other, justifying same actions from Russia.

2c3b50e1-d314-4144-b414-c357a0e40a10.jpg

Edited by Traymen

I'd rather be illogical than hypocritical. The United States has interfered in dozens of other countries' elections and now the tables have turned and suddenly they decide they don't like getting a taste of their own medicine. Empires will rise and fall I guess :)

Edited by jeffnz

I'd rather be illogical than hypocritical.

Alas, Jeff, both apply.

I'd rather be illogical than hypocritical. The United States has interfered in dozens of other countries' elections and now the tables have turned and suddenly they decide they don't like getting a taste of their own medicine. Empires will rise and fall I guess :)

I've always had an impression, that both "illogic" and "hypocrisy" goes along with themselves. Hypocrite just don't realize how incoherent his statements are.

On the off-topic, someone in Imgur posted this in C&C Reddit and joked this parody:

4XzySSm.png

Yuri?

Edited by PurpleGaga27

I watched a documentary called Zeitgeist in 2007 and in 2008 I got into Alex Jones' Infowars website, and in 2010 I started reading RT.

You are officially completely untrustworthy.

• Upvote 2

Ha. If it weren't for Alex Jones then I probably wouldn't even read books.

ps. keep the memes coming :dance: