Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

More Artwork from Project Camacho

TpKBdUK.jpg

Some more artwork from Project Camacho, a cancelled Command & Conquer game set in the Generals universe has surfaced. This image reveals a Native American character, called "Kajika". Check out the full image in our Project Camacho gallery. Many thanks to CnC Saga for the image.

• Upvote 1

This makes me kinda sad. Ideas that never came to life. But did sort of and then ultimately got stabbed back into cancellation.

Project Camacho is a first person tactical combat game (much like Renegade) that was developed by EALA, cancelled in 2009 ...

I'd never heard of that game. 2 cancelled titles. That's what you get when everything is about shareholders and office politics :doh: sounds like a cool idea though. I played Renegade about 10 years ago so I don't know it, but it sounds like an acceptable concept for a game.
Edited by Sonic

The story sounds a bit like Homefront except it's China not North Korea.

Edited by Sonic

The story sounds a bit like Homefront except it's China not North Korea

The idea of China invading the United States is ... ahahahaha. I wish story writers could avoid fantasies like that and use the style of Metal Gear 3 and 007 Tomorrow Never Dies: what if we wrongfully attacked another country, as a response to a horrific attack on us which in truth was actually the result of a corrupt element within a foreign government designed to provoke us B)

• Downvote 1

All off topic discussion has been removed from this topic. As per the Command & Conquer News Forum Rule. If anyone wants to discuss this issue further you are welcome to send me a PM about it.