Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

What Was Your Favourite Universe at War Track?

Frank Klepacki recently asked this question to his Twitter followers.... What was your favourite Universe at War track?

If you use Twitter you can reply directly to Frank on there. My pick goes to Damage King....

I replied on Twitter. Anything fast and angry is good, Novus had some cool fast tracks. I used to like Masari several years ago but I think it's too cinematic, it's a good balance though. The fast, technical music is what Frank seems to be known for: everything in 8 Bit Armies seems to be fast but maybe they added new, more varied tracks, I don't know.

I pick Divine Intervention because it sounds like a doomsday song.

Divine Intervention would be the best track for a final battle :)

Modern Design got a few votes on Twitter, it is pretty cool. I listened to it and noticed that it develops really well throughout the first 1 minute. The 1 minute 45 second mark has a somewhat depressing drop which reminds me of Tiberian Sun. Overall I think Modern Design keeps the player alert and engaged in gameplay, it has decent tempo.

Modern Design opening intro has always been my favourite, Divine Intervention works for me too, not sure much into the heavy Damage King.