Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Changes Are Coming Soon

For the past few weeks I've slowly been working on the new look for CNCNZ.com. As mentioned, we have new look forums that are currently in the testing phase. Lots of work has been done on a custom theme that looks new but still retains some familiar trademarks. Its a dark theme, I pushed for a lighter theme but the team here collectively decided to keep the darker style. The new look features much less blue, no more gold. Its different, in terms of how it looks and of course with the change in forum software, many new functions and improvements will arrive.

I will post this small preview. It doesn't really give away that much but you get the basis of the new logo and colours.....

rS6zcZu.png

There is also a new look main site as well. Of course it uses the basically the same colours, give or take few differences. But functions just as the current main site does.

When the new forums arrive I expect some people will not like the change, but the staff here who have been testing and providing feedback like what we have planned. I have not set a date or time for the forum upgrade, maybe over the next couple of days, maybe sooner than that. No data will be lost. Everything you see here now will still be here after the upgrade, it will just look different.

We now have a time for the upgrade. Its scheduled for sometime during the next 12 to 24 hours.