Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Songs that get stuck in your head for a long time

So do you ever get songs stuck in your brain? You can't stop listening to them? Ever since seeing Logan earlier this month I can't stop listening to this one....

Just as well is a good song ;)

Pff. Do I ever. I don't think there's been a day that I didn't have background music in my brain, be it "domestic" music, foreign, soundtracks or even soundbites like intros/outros from certain YouTube channels (I think I have a problem).

Released yesterday, don't want it to leave my head yet.

I couldn't stop hearing this somewhat doomsday song:

It's funny how the bad songs stick more than the good songs hey?

I always say the trick is to walk down the street with your theme playing in the background (in your head I mean).

I'm gonna annoy everyone... Yeah, I have no idea why... But to this day, I still find me singing this without any conscious thought... 

I'm sorry :-P

Taylor Swift? People still have a crush on her nowadays. :rolleyes:

Not me.. I can't stand the ugly trout. But she still finds her way onto the Local Station way too often. I'm just highlighting my curse.

Actually and truthfully.. I've gotten myself into the Synthwave / 80s Retro Electro / Retrowave scene lately (probably a midlife crisis).. This Remixed song really hits my groove right now:

I don't even want to get this 3-guitar outro (which is not on the album version) out of my head...