Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New Tiberium Alliances Forums Coming Soon

VofoJ1y.png

It has been announced on the Official Tiberium Alliances Site that new community forums will be opened for all fans of the browser based Command & Conquer game. Here is the announcement....

Hi Commanders,

We’re happy to announce that next week on Monday, May 15, we will officially move to a new forum. The reworked forum will enable a lot more features, a new design and will get rid of annoying bugs and flaws in the usage of the forum. It will also provide you with an easier way of following threads and subscribing to topics and users.

Nothing will change for your player account and the way you log into the forums, your existing account and name will remain exactly the same.

The current forums content will sadly not be imported to the new forum. Important threads and topics will be moved to the new software by moderators and staff, but the majority of content and existing topics will not be moved.
We will make the current forum available as read-only so you are very welcome to look something up whenever you want. Nonetheless, please make sure to save any content that you might want to keep for yourself.

Thanks for your understanding.

So just as it says you can expect to see these new forums on the 15th of May.

At least they gave a heads-up to save content this time, unlike the official C&C forum shutdown which just got off'd without any notice or respect towards the players/fans, or an apology for that matter.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

49 minutes ago, AZ-Stalker said:

or an apology for that matter.

The official forum shutdown was intentionally done so that a placeholder site could be made. They knew what they were doing, despite it being stupid.

Great....I am so excited that the Tiberium Alliances forums are going to be updated...truly EA has shown they still care about the Command & Conquer franchise with this gesture.....  

Edited by neojames82

Looking at the new TA forums, I looked and I thought what the ****?

A C&C forum (not named as a TA forum) within the official EA forums with a decent forum format layout? Unbelievable. https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer

I guess that is C&C's last stand.

Edited by PurpleGaga27