Over a month ago, the team at GVMERS, who had previously covered the fate of the cancelled FPS Tiberium, created a video on the entire C&C franchise. What you are looking at above is the corrected, definitive version - certain facts about things that happened behind the scenes in Westwood Studios, EA Pacific, EA Los Angeles and Victory Games have been proofread, and each game is now presented in higher detail, in order to better describe what made Command & Conquer what it is, in both its good and bad times. The video is now 10 minutes longer in total, so be sure to check it out!

• Upvote 1

It wouldn't have been possible without you, @Plokite_Wolf. I'm forever grateful that you took the time to help us make this video better, thanks! I hope you all like the result. :D

14 hours ago, Ailert said:

It wouldn't have been possible without you, @Plokite_Wolf. I'm forever grateful that you took the time to help us make this video better, thanks! I hope you all like the result. :D

It's a bit of pet peeve of mine: Please leave the footage in its original aspect ration next time and don't stretch it all to 16:9, okay? :)

• Upvote 1

Yup that's one of the issues with the video. Footage in the wrong aspect ratio and showing Dawn of War 1 when saying Dawn of War 2.

I would have mentioned that modding RA1 was fairly easy too. Many people remember messing around in rules.ini changing the stats and weapons of units. Though more proper modding with the ability to add new units to the unit list and such wasn't possible until TS.