Sign in to follow this  
Egozi44

There's any code that let unit attack their allies?

There's any way to order your own unit to attack allies without to hold the control key simialr to C&C4 engineers style?

I really need the attack cursor to appear without the control key or the unit will look useless, EA got away with it with the MRT that have drons that auto heal things and have lovely ablilty to heal unit (which doesn't work~)

I would prefer the attack cursor over chained ability if possible

Uhmmm...

Dont you think that Corruptors would use that if its advaible in the game?

I do, but I also know that EA love to make things they never uses, so I wanted to ask people with better modding experince if there was such a thing that can be used.

The unit I think about adding will have weapon that can only repair aircarfts, is the only method I can use for it is chained ability cursor similar to the master mind? cause I don't sure how to do it, I think the last time I checked it was coded to the mastermind and other mind control units... (hope I'm worng here) 

Edited by Egozi44

You can try adding the 'KIND_OF' = 'CAN_ATTACK_ALLIES'*.

This will give you an attack cursor when you are over allies, but be warned that neither you, or AI teams will automatically attack allies with this 'KIND_OF', you have to click on the allied unit manually.

*PS: I do not have any C&C related material installed at the moment, so I am going by memory on the name of the 'KIND_OF', but if you look through the 'KIND_OF' schema, you will easily finfd the right one.

Edited by Madin

On 12.8.2017 at 5:36 PM, Madin said:

You can try adding the 'KIND_OF' = 'CAN_ATTACK_ALLIES'*.

This will give you an attack cursor when you are over allies, but be warned that neither you, or AI teams will automatically attack allies with this 'KIND_OF', you have to click on the allied unit manually.

*PS: I do not have any C&C related material installed at the moment, so I am going by memory on the name of the 'KIND_OF', but if you look through the 'KIND_OF' schema, you will easily finfd the right one.

Alright, thanks!