Guest Rabbit

CNCNZ Updates - Autumn/Winter 2017

Any new and upcoming changes to CNCNZ and its forums?

I know Plokite is now a co-lead admin of CNCNZ along with Zee Hypnotist, who has btw changed his official name to Rabbit. Things here aren't quite the same anymore ever since Sonic left.

3 hours ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

I know Plokite is now a co-lead admin of CNCNZ along with Zee Hypnotist, who has btw changed his official name to Rabbit. Things here aren't quite the same anymore ever since Sonic left.

You figured that out yourself?!

12 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

You figured that out yourself?!

That's the second time you said that to me.

Maybe he won't say it a third time if you don't post observations that anyone below the rank of captain in the obvious brigade already noticed.

Why is there so much hostility towards him? He posted obvious stuff as a (failed) strategy to motivate you guys to post your next steps and as a way to say that there are important and relevant changes that are not being announced to the public in this topic. In short, PurpleGaga27 expects more transparency. And it doesn't seem to be any kind of crime to expect that here, is it?

Guest Rabbit

So, a fair amount has been in the works behind the scenes.   I suppose this is indeed a fair time for a recap.

• Plokite Wolf has indeed been promoted to Lead Admin.  This is especially important for some of the representative work he is trying to do around the community, and a reward for his endless contributions to the structure and content around the site.  He is also essentially the successor to CNCNZ should anything happen to me.
  • CNCNZ is now hiring.  We've updated our hiring page, though we will likely make a more formal announcement later.
  • I've renamed myself Rabbit sort of for the sake of the new year, the connections to my new "brand," and to eliminate confusion with another member of the C&C community.
  • Within the next few months, we'll be activating a few new features, most of which we are not quite yet ready to announce.  Nmenth's Research Lab is an example of our most recent new feature.

6 hours ago, Banshee said:

Why is there so much hostility towards him?

Because he does that all the time, for everything. He's not seeking transparency, he's bored and wants to post something just to post. His "I know that X" post type doesn't contribute to anything, it just states the obvious.

And lest we forget, it isn't beneath him to try and create a scandal about this place on Reddit.

Because he does that all the time, for everything. He's not seeking transparency, he's bored and wants to post something just to post. His "I know that X" post type doesn't contribute to anything, it just states the obvious.

I don't know exactly what kind of scandal he made about this place on Reddit (and you don't need to link it in public if you decide to explain it), but you seem to have a very biased perspective against him. Some of his posts states the obvious, ok... but some others actually contribute with some interesting content for this place, even if he is unable to argue or discuss it properly once someone answers him... Anyway, this one you are saying that he is not seeking transparency can be interpreted in many different ways. I think he posted that for more transparency, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to post it at all, but each person has their own way to filter what is around them.