Sign in to follow this  
Egozi44

World conquest Sky Sentry button unpressable

So, in the World conquest mod I was informed that the GDI's Sky Sentry SP not working, after testing it in both modded and unmodded game I found out it happens in both versions,

It a bit hard to explain it but I give it a shot...

The button seem to be 90% of the times unpressable when you try to press it (but will have color that hint it avaliable to use, or in other words the button is not gray) and won't take the requested money as it supposed to, However sometimes it will do what it supposed to randomly 

( you will know it works when you see it take the money and become gray (unpressable), And at the same time you will have no clue if it works when it stays blue (like you never press it) xD),

In some rare cases the button will show it working (by being unpressable till the next turn as I mentioned above), But either way, the moment the next turn arrived it always shows that it in the Middle of a cooldown as if it worked the last time you press it (when it didn't????)

I don't sure what cause it and was hoping someone here could take a look on the xmls and see what may cause the issue.

GDISkySentry.rar

Edited by Egozi44

So far, anyone peeked at the files? :P

My experience with SP is quite small , but with global conquest xmls it nearly zero...

Edited by Egozi44