Sign in to follow this  
FRAYDO

CNCNZ.com 20th Year Anniversary Announcement

This October 27th is the 20-year anniversary for CNCNZ.com! As we progress through the month of October, we will be hosting a series of features and events. On October 1st, we'll be releasing C&C Radio, our online streaming service where you can listen to music from the C&C series and commentary from our staff. On Fridays, we'll be hosting game nights, from the classics to popular mods and using CnCNet and C&C:Online where applicable. Other features will be released or updated, so check out CNCNZ this month to see what we have in store!

• Upvote 1

Already counting twenty? It's been a long run, awesome you guys are still part of the C*C family.

I still remember the old websie looks...

It's nice to see this place alive with this kind of event shaking CnCnZED dot com ;) (although I'd always pronounce Zee instead of Zed as well :P).

19 minutes ago, Banshee said:

CnCnZED dot com ;) (although I'd always pronounce Zee instead of Zed as well :P).

Sonic's not here, so you can call it whatever you like, as long as it's not "CNCZ" like some do :P

Well, it's been 18 years since the CNCNZ domain was born and only 20 years Sonic started it all as a basic C&C fan page.

I noticed Banshee's post that mentioned a link to a thread regarding A Special Welcome From Kane. Was the downloadable file a sound file that used to say, "Welcome my children to CNCNZ."? I wonder if anyone here still has that file? I only heard that message in Season 1 of C&C Legos.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

yeah it has been a long time active. the old TSNNZ site and RA Zone for us Kiwi fans it was more common for us to use the old sites. those were the days.

Sonic i support you keeping this sigt going. i will drop a donate in the next few pays to help out this great site and being my home in the forums for so many years.

Remember folks, CNCNZ is C-aNd-C-aNd-Zee now! :P

Edited by AZ-Stalker

2 hours ago, Banshee said:

It was a youtube video, similar to this one:

Apparently it was also downloadable from the main site until Sonic dropped the Tiberium Wars multimedia section in the Downloads, and then Downloads altogether. Never had luck finding it (damn you, indirect download links!)

1 hour ago, comander starlin said:

Sonic i support you keeping this sigt going. i will drop a donate in the next few pays to help out this great site and being my home in the forums for so many years.

Sonic hasn't been around in two months, and handed in the site to us fully, but we appreciate all donations either way!

On 9/30/2017 at 2:49 AM, Plokite_Wolf said:

Sonic hasn't been around in two months, and handed in the site to us fully, but we appreciate all donations either way!

yeah was not awair that he had ducked out out the time of writing that post, plus when he did leaave i was dealing with alot of work stuff so it was easy for me to have missed it. :) plus i spend my forum time in the RA/TS/TD pages for support.

but hay i help out from time to time. and while Sonic is not arround i need to pitch in. :)

Edited by comander starlin
adding info