Azrael

Best Superweapon

Best Superweapon  

3 members have voted

1. 1.

• Nuclear Missile
    • Particle Cannon
    • Scud Storm

Best superweapon, what is it? I'm eager to know.

HAHA! Like me, I just love making nukes.

Well, excuse me... If I not mistaken, this topic had been posted before. SCUDs got the highest vote and the nukies, last. Any way, I vote for SCUD (Thrax version). That's cool...

Well, let's see...Ohh, the new results say YOU SUCK! How Old are you terrorist? Your explanations and retaliations point to a kid 11-15 years old, am I right?

Yo man.. Don't be too emotional... How old are you? You seem to be like under 15. I got my point here. To compare.... SCUD launch timer is bit faster than nukes. This give some advantage to the users. After all, SCUD doesn't consume power like nuke.

During the last post about best super weapon, most people vote for SCUD and Particle Uplink. You see, currently, the total vote for now is 3. There a million of C&C GEN gamers around the world.

But no offence man, I'm just giving my opinion. You know, I don't need to argue with you. I know the result for the past poll long before you join cncnz forum, or unless you register a new one.

Am I a terrorist??

P/s: your nick name seem to reveal that you're now 16 and just got driving license.

This name has been used for 4 years now. I'm 19 going on 20 you little. It's my C&C Westwood account ID. The 16 was added only because Warmatt alone was taken so I added my age AT THE TIME.

Odd, most other forums that run this poll seem to agree, nobody really likes the Scud Storm.

And ya, it does have a faster timer, But not by much.

I've been watching this forum for quite a while now. Long before I joined. I was on other forums and didn't want to bother with another.

Yeah... 19 turning to 20 huh... Then you're still little boy... no offence. Look, you can say what ever you want and I don't care cos you don't know me and I don't know you...

I can't find the last poll about best super weapon... It been for months I didn't login. If I found it, I'll show ya...

I've been go through other forums and most of them don't like GLA stuff like that bla... bla... bla... It happened and you know it....

Let the poll run for a while and let see if people still interested with this old topic.