Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Is A New C&C Game In Development?

23 minutes ago, Nmenth said:

but because they can't buy a loaf of bread without first constructing a Refinery to hold their funds.

You can buy bread without a Refinery? :o

Goddamn, Nmenth. You really went all the way on this one.

3 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

You can buy bread without a Refinery?

I don't understand your question. You can't buy anything without a Refinery, it would be your new wallet/purse/account/duffle bag/nondescript attaché case.

28 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Goddamn, Nmenth. You really went all the way on this one.

My computer is broken. All of my games and work are inaccessible, I have nothing to do and lots of time to do it.

fuck shake, stop with this mobil shit and give us a really good old school CNC gAME!

I am leaning 50/50 for a new C&C or Dune game, despite a new Dune reboot movie is in the works.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

3 hours ago, neojames82 said:

next month:

I love how you assume this on exactly 0 grounds.

5 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

I love how you assume this on exactly 0 grounds.

Nice to talk to you again, Wolf. You being your charming self as always. ;)

17 hours ago, neojames82 said:

Seems like we will be (hopefully) getting our wish next month:

https://twitter.com/TheGregBlack/status/994653679130066944

I wouldn't say that's confirmation we'll hear news next month...

However, I do believe we'll know exactly what this game is, by Gamescom 2019. The thing that makes most sense to me, that seems most likely, is that they'll announce a Red Alert 4 either at Gamescom this year or at E3 next year. RA4 would line up perfectly with what Greg and Frank Klepacki have been saying so far. Lots of References to Hell March (Greg said on Twitter that he was listening to HM while at the new studio, I think?) and Red Alert, and we've already gone through C&C4 and Generals 2, all that's missing is RA4. Not to mention that supposed EA-sanctioned RA Online game.

Edited by Alex06

On 11/05/2018 at 3:44 PM, Alex06 said:

I wouldn't say that's confirmation we'll hear news next month...

However, I do believe we'll know exactly what this game is, by Gamescom 2019. The thing that makes most sense to me, that seems most likely, is that they'll announce a Red Alert 4 either at Gamescom this year or at E3 next year. RA4 would line up perfectly with what Greg and Frank Klepacki have been saying so far. Lots of References to Hell March (Greg said on Twitter that he was listening to HM while at the new studio, I think?) and Red Alert, and we've already gone through C&C4 and Generals 2, all that's missing is RA4. Not to mention that supposed EA-sanctioned RA Online game.

Very good points, though I don't count Generals 2 because well, that game didn't really come out. Might still come out in some form or another. I would be more than happy with a RA4 at least, hopefully maybe with Yuri returning.

If Frank gets involved in a future C&C game, it will be on a Red Alert one, to create a new Hell March for it.

could always be a new Star Wars RTS like Empire at War - but i do miss the Battle for Middle Earth games as well. i guess we might find out at EA Play

Since Greg Black isn't spoiling it, someone has spoiled the next C&C game called C&C Rivals: https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/8khuw0/the_next_cc_game_is_a_mobile_cc_game_called_cc

Both Tencent and EA are fucking up this franchise with mobile versions. Couldn't we have a mobile version of Tiberium Alliances instead?

On 19/05/2018 at 3:39 AM, PurpleGaga27 said:

Since Greg Black isn't spoiling it, someone has spoiled the next C&C game called C&C Rivals: https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/8khuw0/the_next_cc_game_is_a_mobile_cc_game_called_cc

Both Tencent and EA are fucking up this franchise with mobile versions. Couldn't we have a mobile version of Tiberium Alliances instead?

That's as of yet an unconfirmed rumor by some random anonymous 2 day old reddit account.

It could be true but it could also easily be just some guy making shit up for laughs. Hopefully they're not making a phone game like the post suggests.

Yeah it seems VERY fake and kinda put up for the LOLs. I mean, sadly I wouldn't put it past EA to do such a thing, mind you. But have a strong feeling that it is false (hopefully).

On 20/05/2018 at 2:45 PM, klandri said:

That's as of yet an unconfirmed rumor by some random anonymous 2 day old reddit account.

It could be true but it could also easily be just some guy making shit up for laughs. Hopefully they're not making a phone game like the post suggests.

So much for that.