Sign in to follow this  
cnc_sage

Theories

Nod will never ally with GDI, they will only force them to work with them, like the Soviets forced the Allies in YR.

Cygnus' storyline really makes sense. But it would be a huge mass of armies divided and stuff. Perhaps Tratos can make his return in TT, as leader of the Forgotten. It would be cool if dr. Petrova or Raveshaw (Renegade) showed up as well.

Perhaps Tratos can make his return in TT, as leader of the Forgotten. It would be cool if dr. Petrova or Raveshaw (Renegade) showed up as well.

Tratos was assasinated by Nod. Renegade was based in TD, but Petrova and Raveshaw were killed by Havoc anyway... wait!... aren't you talking about cloning? Then the three of them would be clones in CABAL's stasis chamber. CABAL would then use the Tratos clone to manipulate the Forgotten, and dr.Pertrova and Raveshaw to take over Nod.

Nod will never ally with GDI, they will only force them to work with them, like the Soviets forced the Allies in YR.

Cygnus' storyline really makes sense. But it would be a huge mass of armies divided and stuff. Perhaps Tratos can make his return in TT, as leader of the Forgotten. It would be cool if dr. Petrova or Raveshaw (Renegade) showed up as well.

Tratos was assasinated by Nod. Renegade was based in TD, but Petrova and Raveshaw were killed by Havoc anyway... wait!... aren't you talking about cloning? Then the three of them would be clones in CABAL's stasis chamber. CABAL would then use the Tratos clone to manipulate the Forgotten, and dr.Pertrova and Raveshaw to take over Nod.

Based off of both of these ideas, Cabal could also use his Kane clone to really un-nerve GDi, because theyve killed him twice now. Kane could also be used to get back into Nod. And the cloning Tratos to get to the Forgotten idea was a good one. :thumbsup:

I believe there are three timelines in CnC universe:

-Tiberium Wars: Tiberian Dawn, Covert Operations, Sole Survivor, Renegade, Tiberian Sun, Firestorm which ends in a cease to fire betwen GDI and NOD after the defeat of CABAL's cyborg army, we dont know anything about the scrins, only rumors, cancelled projects and westwood gone.

-Red Alert Wars: Red Alert, Counterstrike, Aftermath, Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, which ends in another cease to fire betwen the allies and the soviets after the defeat of Yuri's Psychic army (sounds familiar?) EA didnt inform us if they have cancelled the project, however, with most of their staff down, working in BFME2 or gone to Petroglyph the future looks bad.

-Generals: Generals, Zero Hour which is our own timeline (just only there is not GLA but Al-qaeda and just to comment the first mission of the USA campaign is finished) . In this timeline the chinese have become in the main power of the world, the GLA is just making a full retreat from Europe, and USA has ordered their troops across the world to return to America and prepare to protect their homeland, as the stoyline ends (yes, Generals has a storyline man) looks like Generals 2 will degenerate in a war betwen China and USA and GLA would have more inner problems with more renegade generals, perhaps EA will add a new army, the Russians or the EU.

The member of Petrogliph (ex westwood) have said all the games (except Generals) are part of a single storyline (yuri included). End.

Did you never consider why there were really fluctuations in Time Space continum in YR? I believe thats were the Stories merged once more and we reach a new age of C&C. Well, I'm naive so yeah...

I actually hoped that RA and Tiberian stories were connected and perhaps part of a larger story

They are. Just look at A-L-L the videos and cutscenesOF EVERY C&C game CAREFULLY :wink:

Infidels did you not read the petrogylph interviews!!!!

For shame....

Me? I just saying i've seen "abnormalities" in them. Abnormalities that are in every single C&C game.

Well, perhaps... :oops:

I wasn't talking to you... :D

Infidels did you not read the petrogylph interviews!!!!

For shame....

Yes I did! Including Adam Isgreen's interview which mentioned that RA and Tib series actually fitted together (including Yuri).

According to this articale, Kane is the son of Adam & Eve! When Kane killed his brother Abel, he were marked as a damned. Doomed to walk the earth forever. But how does the biblical story fit into a Sci-Fi story? Can it be possible that it as Scrin who visited the Earth, 7000 years ago? Can it be possible that the humans back then thought of Scrin as a god?

Kane knew alot about tiberium when the first meteor hit Earth, according to the C&C TD gamemanual, NOD already had the tiberiumharvesting technology back then. NOD made their vast fortune by harvesting tiberium in the begining.

Many of Kane's qoutes can be find in the bible and according to some sources he's thousands of years old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_%28Command_%26_Conquer%29

The most of it is confirmed here.

I find the biblical stoy a bit dull, so it would be more interesting if Scrin visited earth along time ago, maybe they created humanity and life on earth? In renegade you find Kane's brother Abels coffin in the temple and in one animated video I have GDI finds a stone with a picture of Kane killing Abel on it.

Very nice post. I think the Scrin creating humanity though is redudant. Why would they place organisms on a seeding ground for tiberium? And the way tiberium has spread over the coarse of 50 years, if the Scrin knew of Earth 7000 years ago, they would of planted tiberium and then harvested it already.

Seems kind of flawed.

But is it logical that "god" made Kane imortal? It's Sci-fi, god shouldn't exist, it's more logical that it were the Scrin who visited the Earth and made Kane imortal. Maybe they thought that Earth wasn't ready for tiberium yet, or maybe there are two Alien races.

One evidence of Kane being the son of Adam and Eve is that you find Kane's dead brother Abel in the temple in Renegade. Another hint is that Kane uses numerous biblical quotes. Anyway, someone made him imortal, god or alien visitors?

But if you take the clone and chronospheare theory into account, Kane isn't imortal, he's just chronospheareing himself into the future instead of dying. That explanes why he holds out his arms and wapories into thin air in the ending movies.

EDIT: When he know he's gonna die he teleports himself into the future (using the chronosphere) and take controle of NOD there and makes a second attempt to destroy GDI and to take controle of Earth. When that fails he just teleport himself far more into the future and makes a new attempt there and he will continue untill he succedes. The myth of Kane being the son of Adam and Eve is spread out by Kane himself to make others believe he's imortal.

It's Sci-fi, god shuoldn't exist

What? God(s) can exist in Sci-fi...

I disagree with the Bibical Kane, quoting the Bible means absolutely nothing concerning Kane's origins. It is not an unheard of thing to have the bad guys quoting the Bible, it makes them seem more sinister.

If Kane was some sort of uber immortal, why even bother with cloning technology? I think all of these odd enigmas around him are just to simply make him more of a mystery. The nemesis has to be exciting or the storyline would be a huge bore.