Sign in to follow this  
Hans5849

Halo2

Everyone keeps saying the ending is horrible. Where are you?

Horrible :lol:

Ahhh the joys of hype.... At least Half life 2 has a great ending from what the mags say :wink:

Well, not really horrible. Some say it's worse than Doom 3, but I doubt anything could be that bad.

I've got it to, playing my way through slowly, I can't sit playing games for hours anymore.

From what I've seen most say they can finish the game in 8-10 hours. Thats kind of short really.

About the so called lame ending, I heard that if you play on heroic or legendary the ending is better or something.

Its a great game though, looks super, weapons sounds are a tad weak though. But once again its an over hyped product much like Doom 3. I think people expect way to much these days :roll:

Not me though, its Halo 2, its what I expected it be.

BTW, Don't post any spoilers about the Halo 2 storyline please. If feel you need to start another thread, something Halo 2 (Beware: Spoilers!).

i think its amazing whats with every 1 talking about half life 2 did i miss somthing half life1 sucked

Bliss what the hell are you talking about :shock:

Half-Life is simply the best. 6 years later an it still sells, its storyline and gameplay has been copied but never matched.

I'm looking forward to playing through it again using the new Half-Life: Source. But I do that once I'm done with Half-Life 2 :wink:

Wasn't this a Halo 2 thread?

Yes, but errr, Half life 2 is much better :P

i aint played the single player mode yet, are the missions any good?

The single player campaign is basically the same as the original game with a few improvments here and there. Still fun to play, great story. It has cutscences that are actually worth watching.

It has cutscences that are actually worth watching.
good :D because i used to find my self skipping them alot in halo 1.

Ive just complete it in heroric mode :D Its much harder than the first halo as heroric in Halo is nearly the same as Ledgenary mode in the first one. I wonder if There is aa extended ending if you complete though Ledgenary like you did in Halo.

The online play is great. I dont have Xbox live but I use the free tunnel service xbox connect.

ok i must of missed something then i didnt like it to much oh well

i didnt think halo2 sucks i think bungie did a really ****ty job with the game in the what 3 years it took them to make it.....i mean the made all these video demos and stuff and lvls from the videos arnt in the game.....weapons r weak as hell..i mean seriously weak and the ending..oh god dont get me started on that wanna be ending, that was the worst attempt at a ending ever......but other than a few complaints i and other fellow ppls i met while waiting 4 hours for that game......its a good game..bungie just didnt really deliver in gameplay at all..they worked too much on storyline...which i love by the way

i think it was kind of cool to play it it was kind of fun but it had sucking wepsons and other stuff and some of the wepsons hat they had was good

I didn't find anything wrong with Halo 2, it was way over hyped though.

Halo 2 isn't out for PC yet..... :angry::angry:

And When it comes out, it'll be 50$ where I live.

I wouldnt want to guess what the specs for playing Halo 2 would be on the PC considering the how the port of the last one was like. How the hell could they get it to run on a 700mz pentuim 3 and 64mb of ram on the xbox and you need a super pc to run it.

I wouldnt want to guess what the specs for playing Halo 2 would be on the PC considering the how the port of the last one was like. How the hell could they get it to run on a 700mz pentuim 3 and 64mb of ram on the xbox and you need a super pc to run it.

GearBox software ported Halo to PC, GearBox are the same company that made Opposing Force 2 for Half-Life. Sadly I think GearBox did a poor job with the PC version of Halo, as we all know even on high end PCs it ran like crap.

my newest PC is 5 months old so that would be a high end machine. It would be capable of handling Halo 2. pentium 4, 3ghz. 512 ram, 256 video card.