Sign in to follow this  
Hydra1945

Hello!

Hey, folks! Sorry about just now getting to introduce myself (school's a bitch). I'm Hydra, and I'm one of the new article writers for CNCNZ. Let me tell ya a little about myself. I'm a Leo, enjoy long walks on the beach (only if it'll get me laid :P) and like to creatively write (one of the reasons I applied for this job in the first place). I'll be writing about just about anything that comes into my demented mind, from the fate of the C&C community to the fate of the world and everything in between (and, of course, anything Sonic orders me to write :P). I'll also take some ideas from you, the reader, about what to write.

So once again, hello, and if you have any topic ideas, send 'em my way: [email protected]

Ahh good.. hello dude :wink:

I've been trying to write articles for CNCNZ this year, and I've written only one.. which I must say shook this community to the core. This article alone has given me the recognition and alot of extra CNCNZ traffic, which Sonic I am sure is greatful for.. it can be found here:

http://www.cncnz.com/features/articles/090704.shtml

It doesn't have to be as long as that, but when I write articles from time to time that is the length I aim for... Of course the problem comes in the form of how to go about the next article... Articles about the community all are grouped into the same context and there have been too many of them, so that was kinda the one to end them all :P

I have one lined up for Christmas, but don't have the time to write it yet. Hopefully you should have written at least one, and I look forward to reading your material.

and, of course, anything Sonic orders me to write :P .

Me giving orders....never :wink: :lol:

As long as submitted articles have some sort of connection to C&C and its community I don't mind what gets added to the articles section.

The only off-topic type of artcicles we have are Rogue Leaders Hardware Guides.

and, of course, anything Sonic orders me to write :P .

Me giving orders....never :wink: :lol:

As long as submitted articles have some sort of connection to C&C and its community I don't mind what gets added to the articles section.

The only off-topic type of artcicles we have are Rogue Leaders Hardware Guides.

Speaking of RL, haven't seem him around for a while :o, he doing ok?

Hello, I'm new here too. I have joined this because this looked to be an interesting forums for CNC. I hope you will like my presence. :D

Hello, I'm new here too. I have joined this because this looked to be an interesting forums for CNC. I hope you will like my presence. :D

Welcome :)

Speaking of RL, haven't seem him around for a while :o, he doing ok?

Haven't seen or heard from him for a long time know. I guess he is just busy.

Aw s***..

I said the same thing when I saw his name.

Have I missed something here :confused:

Aw s***..

I said the same thing when I saw his name.

Have I missed something here :confused:

He's an uber spammer from DGNF. He's also an idiot.

Of course Uber Spammers get pwned by the moderators here... Anyone choosing to spam will be dealth with in accordance to our rules. We don't tolerate it here at all.

Just so you know Malebranche :wink:

I'm not a bad guy, I just want to have fun. Trust me! I won't be a problem.